minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:54:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 16814

Subject: Pictures Attention Toronto Area Wet look Fans.........

Date: Sun 26/06/05 19:10:44 GMT

Name: The Wettest ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The biggest and pretty much only wetlook party is happening July 1st at the docks nightclub. There is a foam party, a pool party and a wet t shirt contest and believe me there is huge wetlook at this party. I've gone the past couple of years and if you like wet jeans, wet skirts, wet dresses, wet trousers, wet shoes, wet socks, wet shirts, wet hair, wet whatever and you live close to Toronto than this is the place to be on July 1st. Last year there were 10,000 peaple and the majority were female because there is also a male hot body contest. The foam party is awesaome because they have it in like a mini pool (like a foot high) and there is a foot of water at the bottom and all the girls just go in fully clothed and it's huge and they have showers to wash the foam off. And trust me during the day there are so many girls in the out door pools fully clothed especially jeans because every one has a super soaker and they just get soaked all day. Oh yeah forgot you have to bring a super soaker to this party ( oh shit that sucks). But anyway there is like no wetlook in Toronto anywhere and i wait all year for this party, so girls wear your jeans because they are gettin soaked. I've attached the website promoting this party and there are even loads of pics and vidoes of past years party, they don't have pics of the foam party i don't think but lots of wet jeans pics with the wet t contest. But the real wetlook is at the foam party....trust me. This party is even worth the drive if your not from Toronto because the docks is an awesome nightclub right on the lake in front of Toronto's skyline.... I must sound like a club promotor but I'm not just a wetlook promotor..Here is the link

http://www.getwetandwild.com/mainset.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]