Wetlook-Online

Message # 16800

Subject: Read This wet story

Date: Sat 25/06/05 16:04:51 GMT

Name: trish us

Email: trish1980us@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

here is a story that i posted on the umd forum earlier in the week:

my ex was in town visiting his dad for fathers' day. he lives over 2 hours away now, and although we broke up @ 2 1/2 years ago, if there's no one in the way when we get together, we usually "get together"

with a couple days notice, i had a chance to get to the goodwill store for "swimwear" i am a 4/6 petite...found a long, flowy, size 10 tall spaghetti strap sun dress with an uneven bottom, brushing my calves in places, dragging the ground in places. and for underneath, a men's small cotton band collar shirt. not bad for $6. my well worn tomboy canvas chuck hi-tops completed the highschool girl hippie wannabe look. (i'm 25, btw)

he got to my place @9 and we went drinking. by the time we got out @ midnight, there was quite a chill in the air. up until this weekend it had been very hot and sunny for about 2 weeks though, so the river was warm. still, we decided some supreme-court banned medicine would take the edge off the chill before our swim.

he left his shoes at my place for the 3 block walk to the river, i kept mine on. he was in jeans, belt, navy tee, plaid ss button down shirt, worn open. we got to the dock, he asked how i wanted to go in. i told him i wanted to be kissing with my legs wrapped around him and have him fall back off the dock. we both got a bit of water up our noses on impact, but other than that it worked really well. i was right about the warm water, but by the time we got out, the "medicine" did not help the cool air.

after much play, we went to bed. he had to be at work this morning, but we decided to get up early for a jog together, knowing it would end in the same manner. i wore spandex tights, a ss tee over a ls tee (both with notched collars) nb nylon running shoes and footie sox. he was not prepared, and i had to loan him a pair of my cotton knit lounge pants, which fit him like tights over his boxer briefs. he wore the same damp tee and regular leather sneakers, no sox.

as we finished our loop, i said race ya, and took off at full speed for the dock. never broke stride, hitting it and flying leap through the air at full speed, him close behind. what a great combination of sensations, breaking a sweat in the cool morning air, then being engulfed in the warm river. then the sensations that followed.  

ladies, if you want more details, email me. sorry guys, girl talk.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]