minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 10:32:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 16795

Subject: Info Strange WL observations from PL :-)

Date: Sat 25/06/05 13:21:34 GMT

Name: Alabama pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A strange observation I have made in the last two days. I have been hunting for good candid wetlook in Pole Mokotowskie park yesterday (29 degrees) and today (33 degrees). Yesterday the "Municipal Police" (Straz Miejska) was patrolling the place, looking theoretically for drunk people but also forceing everyone out of the lake-like-fountain from time to time. Noone likes the Straz Miejska, as they generally don't fight any crime, are quite useless and are just pains in the ass like yesterday. Maybe because of that they generated some great wetlook with groups of young people getting wet eighter when they were not looking, or when they were, to piss them :-D. Today, the "normal" police was patroling. They have no problems with people swimming, just look for the drunkers. So there was a bunch of people in the water, but almost no wetlook, all swimsuits... Strange, are Warsaw's teenagers "Rebel Wetlookers"? :-D

Another observation, a sad one. Poland was once a very conservative catholic country, so if girls had thongs or even normal, but white underwear or white bras, they would go in fully clothed and it was a real treat. Now in the fountains in parks (where it's easier to hunt for wetlook as you can sit there for hours, as others do), you are more likely to see a girl in almost non-existant underwear then in clothes :-/.

Anyway, this year is hot here, a lot of thirtees in Warsaw. Just as in June 2002, the last year with a nice temperature (2003 was barable, but 2004 was crap), and the wetlook amount in comparison to 2002 has fallen drastically. Oh well, must face it... Poland is drying out as far as wetlook is concerned, one good thing is the growing amount of nice and cheap paysites...

Mike.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]