WetlookPro

Message # 1679.1

Subject: Hello Re: THOUGHTS...

Date: Tue 07/01/03 08:43:12 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Perhaps, don't take this the wrong way, it is because no one in your position can persuade their wives to allow them to take and post pictures.

I document most, not all, of my own wetlook activities with vids and pics.  As I am younger, most of my pics and vids are of younger girls.

Take the Katmint site for example, if Kat and Mint were older, you would see pictures of an older woman participating in wetlook!

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (1679) Question THOUGHTS...

By wethobby - wethobby@yahoo.fr fr Tue 07/01/03 05:49:20 GMT

Hello everyone. First of all, I want to wish a very happy new year to everyone in this forum, but especially to all wetlook producers (all amazing in their own style!!!) and contributors.

But, it seems that wetlook is only for young people, that only young girls with perfect bodies and smile can love that and attract wetlook fans. I try to explain : I'm 51, and my wife is 43. When I met her, she didn't even know what wet was. Now, we do it all the time, especially during summer at the beach, during winter holidays in the french carribeans, or in a small pool at home in summer. No pictures to publish, she does it just for fun and... me!!!

But why don't we never see middle aged women practising this sort of fun??? Is it natural for young women, and weird for the others???

I just wanted to know what you could think of that sort of "discrimination"...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]