minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 13:21:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 16778.2.2

Subject: Hello "Wetlook Blueballs"...THAT is funny! I'll have to remember that one!

Date: Sat 25/06/05 23:03:42 GMT

Name: Somewiseguy za

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think NaturalBornChaos just coined a great term for photos of women who are wetlook teases.  We need a message icon for that one. Seriously, I think that NaturalBorn is on to something here.  I'll have to use that term on my wife.   By the way, I'm really not from South Africa, I just like the flag because it looks like the old Amtrak emblem!   Sorry...I'll shut up now and behave.  
In reply to Message (16778.2) Hello Also,not to be a huge killjoy,but..........

By NaturalBornChaos - us Sat 25/06/05 00:56:08 GMT

the reality is that these hooters dunktank things end up being huge dissapointments for everyone

Instead of seeing a cute girl with her hair done all nice in those orange shorts,suntan hose,tight t shirt,these girls will all probably be in bathing suits with their hair put up,thus giving all of us wetlook blueballs

In reply to Message (16778) Hello Texas Hooters Girls dunk tank events - 2 more camcorder alerts for Texas

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 24/06/05 20:15:23 GMT

For those of you in Texas

1)TOMORROW - In San Antonio/San Pedro..There is a dunk a hooters girl event on June 25th Saturday from 4 to 8 pm at this Hooters in texas.

http://hooterstexas.com/calendar.php?store=sanantonio3

2) July 3rd  - There is also going to be a Hooters Dunktank in Addison all day July 3rd

http://hooterstexas.com/calendar.php?store=addison

As usual...anybody who can send in a tape can claim a reward of 10 to 20 DVDs from Wamtec.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]