MyWetloook

Message # 16775

Subject: Warning! Wet Story xxx

Date: Fri 24/06/05 17:46:12 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You can never tell how disruptive it’s going to be when the water company digs up your road but tonight we had so much fun!!.

The water company are replacing the rusty old pipes in our road and during the day the water has been turned off.

We live in a close and are the last house without any opposite neighbours.

Directly outside is now a huge hole in the road with several, what I could only describe as, firemen’s hoses gushing water in different directions.

I had prepared dinner, since my partner, Katie, works later than me, and whilst washing it down, I’m not such a bad cook that it’s necessary, with a few glasses of red wine we observer the local teenagers larking about with the hoses and generally trying to soak all and sundry.  Judging by the smile on her face and the glint in her eye Katie was thinking along the same lines as I was.

Two bottles of red wine later, the close now quiet and empty, with a giggle Katie looking over her shoulder and heading out the door said, “Come on Babe shouldn’t we check the hoses are ok“.  We ran outside to find a huge puddle had formed that was almost overflowing the kerb.  Katie went straight in and skipped around yelping for joy whilst doing her damndest to kick the water at me, her sandals and stockings getting drenched in the process. I skirted around the puddle and picked up one of the hoses directing the water jet deliberately at Katie’s chest.  Katie instinctively bent towards the water allowing me an excellent view of her ample breasts and helping me aim the icy water straight into her cleavage.  Katie responded by pulling her blouse taut at her waist her nipples straining at the soaked white cotton.  I started to feel very aroused and suspected Katie was too.

Katie made a dash for another hose, and facing me, drenched the crotch of my linen trousers.  Wow, the feeling was fantastic, as the water pummelled the soaking material.

Dropping my hose I released the belt of my trousers and threw my arms in the air, the soaking wet linen fell swiftly to my ankles, as Katie maintained her aim. My white cotton shorts were immediately saturated and instantly see through betraying my arousal.  Katie moaned with pleasure.

Throbbing with excitement I picked up the hose and aimed the water directly at Katie’s now damp mini skirt

Without hesitation Katie threw down the hose and lifted her skirt revealing flimsy white panties and stocking tops. Staring me in the eye as the water drenched her, she gasped then slowly slid one hand inside her panties and began to caress her soaking pussy.

As I moved closer for a better view Katie snatched the hose from my hand and thrust it to her crotch.  I embraced her and felt the shudders of pleasure rippling through her.  With soaked eyelashes softening her big brown eyes, she looked at me and breathed, “take me, take me now.”

Holding my hand Katie sat back into the puddle, the water covering her shoulders, and as she spread her legs wide, lapped her at her pussy.  Pulling me down between her legs, the shock of the cold water enveloping my balls almost caused me to come there and then. There was no way I was going to hold out much longer. I reached back behind Katie’s head and grabbed her hair, pulling her up towards my chest as the spasms began to rock my body. Sinking her teeth in my shoulder Katie orgasmed for the second time. Together we shook in harmony.  

After staying motionless for what seemed like forever the cold temperature of the water brought us back to reality “Hey Baby” I said  “we sure make waves” and laughing to each other we clumsily staggered back into the house.

We have now realised the error of our ways as we sit here, me typing this, shivering, teeth chattering, in the knowledge that the next hot bath or shower is at least 48 hours away but the noise of the running water outside is a hint, for a few hours at least, of how much fun we could have tomorrow..

Hope you've enjoyed our story

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]