minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:02:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 16766.1.1.1.1.1.2

Subject: Question Re: Re: Re: That's one of my clips!

Date: Sat 25/06/05 15:25:04 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email: p_court99@rediffmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Can I upload it Jubeltenen?  Also, did the girl get any wetter while you were taking the photograph?

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (16766.1.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: That's one of my clips!

By Itsme - ve Sat 25/06/05 13:15:17 GMT

I do not mean to push you or anything, but would you mind uploading the clip to qfile.de or zippyvideos.com or something similar (of course only if that is OK by Jubeltenen)?

Thanks in any case,

Itsme

In reply to Message (16766.1.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: That's one of my clips!

By w@mboy - p_court99@rediffmail.com uu Sat 25/06/05 04:27:16 GMT

What a shame. :(

That's one of (I think) only two clips I've seen that really captures some of the best scenes that you can see at a beach when you are there: [cute] girls who want to get wet, slowly enjoy getting their clothes more and more soaked...I've seen a lot of candid videos, some have the magic, like this one, but most, unfortunatly, don't.  Thanks for sharing the clip and letting me know to stop searching for more anyway. :)

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (16766.1.1.1) Hello That's one of my clips!

By Jubeltenen - info@wetlookDVD.com nl Sat 25/06/05 03:40:16 GMT

Hi w@mboy and sjakie,

I shot this clip august 2003 in Scheveningen on one of the last warm days that summer. I'm sorry to say the clip isn't any longer. I think early in the clip she noticed me filming her, but instead of stopping getting wet she walked back in the water. I guess girls like it when they get noticed (her boyfriend on the beach didn't). For a while I even thought she might go in completely, but I had to stop filming because two @#$@# ladies next to me asked me to take a picture of them. When I finished, the girl had gone out of the water and returned to her boyfriend...

Nice to know somebody likes the clip too!

Jubeltenen

In reply to Message (16766.1.1) Hello Re: Re: meisje.wmv video clip

By w@mboy - p_court99@rediffmail.com uu Fri 24/06/05 07:53:49 GMT

There are no logos...it looks like amateur camera work rather than something taped off TV...I don't think it's a modelled scene either, just something someone has captured with their camcorder.

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

In reply to Message (16766.1) Hello Re: meisje.wmv video clip

By sjakie - nl Fri 24/06/05 07:21:56 GMT

Meisje is the Dutch word for girl, so I think it is a Dutch video. She is getting wet in a Ocean near a pier. It could be Nieuwpoort or Blankenberge in Belgium, or Scheveningen en Hoek van Holland in the Netherlands. If it is taped from tv there is in the right or left corner a logo off the channel. Bive me that name and may be I can tell you more.
In reply to Message (16766) Film/AVI meisje.wmv video clip

By w@mboy - p_court99@rediffmail.com uu Fri 24/06/05 06:46:35 GMT

I have a video clip called meisje.wmv and it's of a girl in jeans (candid) getting wet in the ocean near a pier...does anyone know where I might have got this from and if the rest of the scene is available from anywhere?  Thanks. :)

w@mboy

~Nudity Sucks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]