Wetlook-Online

Message # 16765.4

Subject: Hello Re: Swimming in pools

Date: Sun 26/06/05 12:08:19 GMT

Name: Mark NW UK ex

Email: macandjouk@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi there.  I would be interested in some form of outdoor swimming fully clothed in the right environment.  Preferrably mixed company.

I hve considerd beaches but have thought secluded sites more suitable.  But somehow, swimming by myself seems slightly less fun as there is no one to talk to for yeasr to come.

Does anyone in the UK have access to a pool and is thinking of making arrangements for a party?  I would be certainly interseted to join in.

Mark (North West UK)

In reply to Message (16765) Hello Swimming in pools

By Ben - ex Fri 24/06/05 06:46:25 GMT

This should not hurt like it does!!!!!

I want to be able to go to the local outdoor lido this weekend and jump in the water fully clothed. i love swimming in my clothes in swimming pools. My wife Clara wants to swim as well. She does not want to wear her micro bikini that would show just about everything. She wants to simply jump in wearing her jeans, shoes and shirt. She does not want to make a fuss, she justs want to swim enjoying the feel of her wet clothing for about half an hour. What are the chances of this happening - absolutely zilch, nil, nothing, zero.

Look I want to swim in my clothes in public and feel at ease. I will now have to drive about 12 miles to a secluded lake. We will definately go in for  a swim and all the time we'll be looking around worried and guilty that we are being watched. This is so crap since we are not doing anything wrong. This has got to change and do you know it is not the men who have to alter their ways but the girls out there. The more that they go in the water in their clothes the more this will be accepted as NORMAL.

Please tell me I am right or I will go nuts.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]