Wetlook-Online

Message # 16761.2

Subject: Happy Re: My mother's Jane epilogue

Date: Fri 24/06/05 08:29:29 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Alice.

Nice to hear from you.  From your mothers story I have got the impression that she is a very nice, warm and open minded person – and probably good looking too as she can attract a 10 years younger man! The apple does not fall long from the tree, so you are probably very much the same. I am glad that you both seem to be very happy now, and I hope that my post to you has helped just a little bit. At least it was written with the best intentions.

In your mothers last post (#16699) she described how she finally had found herself by lying on “her” beach in her wet clothes for more than one hour. I suddenly realized that the heavy, wet clothes might have helped her unifying mind and body – without her knowing it. I do not know if you have heard anything about the Japanese word ki (the middle word of e.g. Aikido). It is a life energy, which flows through everything. By unifying mind and body, you can gain access to that energy and be calm and healthy (and be able to throw around people). One of the four basic principles for unifying mind and body is to try to imagine that the weight of all parts of you body (and clothes) is located on the underside, but this is the place where the water will flow, so you may only have to focus on the wet clothes. Another principle is to concentrate your mind on an infinite small point approximately one inch below the navel. This is the gravity point of the body and it ought to be the gravity point of the clothing too (it seldom is). Girls nowadays (unfortunately) do not wear long skirts, but wet clothes may also move the gravity point down. So maybe wetlook is not such a bad idea.

Hope to hear more to you and your mother in the future. Perhaps the story may even be illustrated one day. It could be interesting to see if you both look like the pictures, I have in my mind.

In reply to Message (16761) Hello My mother's Jane epilogue

By Alice - uu Fri 24/06/05 00:02:14 GMT

Hello from my mother Jane and me!!!

A couple of days ago my mother showed me all her posts in that forum. I was surprised. I almost had forgotten all those “wet clothes” stories. I thought my mother too. It’s more than 5 months we haven’t talk at all about them (and about George). I was angry and ashamed at first. Not only because she had written about me, but for her also. But then, I thought that, if she needed that so much, why shouldn’t be OK with me? So, finally I would like to thank MaK for his post about me (# 16005.2).

Now I can realize why she didn’t come into the sea, as she used to do, almost 2 months ago, when we’ve been in that beach where we go almost every year with the school for a morning walk. It was one of the first wonderful hot days and so, my friends and me (and some teachers too), as usual, couldn’t resist of getting into the water. I think that she also tried to discourage me somehow, but I didn’t pay any special attention on that. And some days later, just as my mother described you in post # 16284, I went twice with my friends to the sea (instead of school, although she knew about it; she’s a good mother you know!) and we also went swimming in our clothes again. But none of those times my mind was going to my mother’s stories.

I also can understand why my mother avoided visiting “our beach” last months, if we hadn’t our bathing suits with us.

Now we are both sitting in front of our school’s PC and we’re typing her last post. Later we’ll put them all together and e-mail them to “wetkernwife”, if he wants to put them in his “wetlook stories”.

My mother wants to thank all of you for keeping her company those 5 months. It was very helpful for her. She already knows that from now on she will be able to react as natural as before. She won’t “betray” the sea anymore, even if she has to be in “her” arms clothed again. She only will think that maybe someone of you could be somewhere around and she will be happy about that. And that goes for me too...

But today we are going to do something special, dedicated to George especially and to all of you also. You know, lessons have finished one week ago and school is closing today for summer. It was almost one year ago when my mother shared with George that “special” day. So, after we post that last message and leave from school, we shall go to the most popular (and beautiful) beach of our area. It’s sure that it will be crowded. And we already have “forgotten” our bathing suits. We’ll be there in just what we are wearing now: My mother, a thin green cotton shirt with its sleeves rolled up, a white knee-long summer-jean skirt, and black bra; Me, a white knitted long-sleeved summer blouse over my usual blue-jeans. My mother wanted me to wear a bra, but I didn’t! When we’ll arrive there we shall take off our shoes, I’ll roll up my jeans and we’ll start playing with our ball by the sea. It’s sure that sometime someone will have to get in to catch it. And we won’t be afraid if we have to walk deeper than our knees. Then, maybe, we’ll keep on playing with our ball in the sea. So, we’ll have to walk even deeper to catch it again. Or, someone will jump and fall in, trying to “save” a shot. We could also rent a sea-bike. And then, try to get on or of it where the water will be deep enough; maybe waist deep. Or, dive from it to the sea. And after we’ll have swum enough, we’ll get out and lay on the beach. And then, we’ll go in again to take off the sand from ourselves. A walk all along the beach will be the best after that. And – why not? – a coffee and something light to eat in the beach bar. A couple of hours later, having been dry already, back to the sea for an afternoon swim. Sitting on the beach again, we’ll wait for the sunset. We’ll enjoy it swimming in the calm red-colored evening waters...

So, that was it. It’s time to go. Hope we’ll meet you there!

Kisses to George, greetings to all of you and many-many thanks!!!

Bye!!!!!!

Alice & Jane

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]