MyWetloook

Message # 16752.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Excellent Story thanks (nt) [nt]

Date: Fri 24/06/05 02:16:43 GMT

Name: tony gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (16752) Hello friend soaks her boots and socks

By wetlover - uu Thu 23/06/05 14:58:26 GMT

I am in more mature age of wetlook and have enjoyed a few wet incidents during my life.I met a ladyfriend I hadnt seen for a while who has always liked to dress slightly more outgoing than your usual middlr age lady and we had arranged a lunch together.When I met her she had a pair of stripy socks above the knee and a lovely pair of black knee boots which I confess are my greatest thrill.we had lunch and went for a walk down near the marina and whilst I was hoping she might wet her boots a bit it was a long shot.When we came to an unused launching ramp I plucked up courage to suggest we have a paddle as it was a warm day and admitted straight out I would love to see if she was brave enough to wet her boots.She laughed and reminded me they were not rubber wellington boots and would not keep her feet dry being leather but she didnt really care if they got wet being a pair she had had for a while and had walked on rainy days in them anyway.With that she waded in giggling as the water soaked in through the seams and zips,I too just soaked my shoes and socks in support and now both wet like kids we just did friendly kicking of water at one another.Soon the water was over the tops of her boots and I was doing my best to hide my growing trouser bulge finaly wading out and sitting down on a seat to hide it while she too waded out with a wonderfull squelching sound.She sat next to me and tokk her wet boots of and drained them out,then those long stripy socks and I helped her wring them out before she replaced them all somewhat damper then 10 minutes earlier.We had been good friends some 20 years earlier and had had soe sexy moments back then but we had both ended up with new partners which I think was a shame as we got on so well.I jokingly suggested she take a bath in all her clothes somtime as I found it envigorating( silly word but all I could think of at time}and she laughed and said she didnt mind being wet as long as it was not freezing cold so we will see if that happens in a very cautios way. The incident was enough for me to think about for a whole week and the thought of her wetting all her clothes and boots was making my pulse rate run far too fast,we will see.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]