WetlookPro

Message # 16738.2

Subject: Hello Re: Wetinred

Date: Thu 23/06/05 20:08:31 GMT

Name: WetLeeSteve us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
MMMMM   I have been following the ups and downs for the last several months.  I am a moderator (They call me the head moderator) on another, non-related to wetlook site.  I frequently have to put things to check for the same reasons.  Many times, and apologies are accepted, people write things that don't come out right.  You have to remember, everyone is different, including me.  Sometimes we have to read what someone is saying several times to really get their intentions.  By no means am I defending these people, but I WILL say the samr thing here I did obver there.  THINK DAMN IT!  Before you push that submit button, think what it would sound like to you.  Whoever the owner of this forum is, will probably applaud that statement. (I forget his name as I don't get too politically involved here)  The site doesn't need sexists remarks to a female that posts.  I like to read posts from the women!  But some of you are scaring them away!  For Cryin' out loud!!!  As us oldsters say, "Wake Up and smell the coffee".  Don't impersonate the oposite sex, That's not what this is all about.  Don't waste our times with BS, and DON'T go down on the fellow posters.  It's getting like a kindergarden in here!  Yesterday, a regular member left.  I feel bad for him.  Minx has done a good job and it is the best wetlook forum out there.  So let's keep it that way and USE YOUR HEADS!  (Now I went and done it. . .Banned for ever.)  WetLeeSteve
In reply to Message (16738) Hello Wetinred

By Zebra - wx Thu 23/06/05 04:29:27 GMT

I am afraid I have to agree with Wetinred. I have been a bit unsettled by the way some posters are criticised. There are some real misogynists out there or are they just plain chauvinists. They also seem quite unable to trust a posting signed by a girl. I understand having to be cautious but I was very disappointed in the way tdouty treated a fledgling wetlook convert this week. Calling her first postings "bullshit" is not going to encourage her to share her feelings. I found that shameful after tdouty's great record on webshots and on this particular forum. What if people had criticised his partner's webshot pics? That would have surely curtailed his enjoyment (and ours). Come on everyone lets be a whole lot friendlier and make wetinred return to the fold.

This should be a fun forum, not a sniffy club for distrustful men. We should be actively encouraging newcomers like Bonnie to share and then perhaps other girls can enjoy a similar 'obsession'. I certainly want to know what girls think about wetlook and I want more of them to join in wetlook activities. They wont do that if they can't trust.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]