Wetlook-Online

Message # 16738.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Wetinred

Date: Thu 23/06/05 06:12:14 GMT

Name: Zebra wx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
tdouty

I am also sorry to have obviously offended you. I did try to justify my criticism. Maybe you are right, however, perhaps we do need a little freshness in the forum and when there is a void something will always fill it.

Bonnie where are you ?

In reply to Message (16738.1) Confused Re: Wetinred

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Thu 23/06/05 05:34:58 GMT

I think it's time everybody goes back and reads the post about "Bullshit".  You can find it in the archive at http://forum.minxmovies.com/index.asp?a166.  That message wasn't posted by me or by Jennifer.  It was posted by somebody by the name of Keith.  We were just agreeing that something didn't sound right.  Keith is probably long gone by now.  We apologized that maybe we were wrong.  I'm not sure what else you'd like from us.  Maybe WIR is right that this place is becoming unfriendly.  The rumblings have gone on long enough about this topic.  If anyone likes what we do, you know where to find us on webshots because I'm not so sure we'll be posting in this neighborhood.
In reply to Message (16738) Hello Wetinred

By Zebra - wx Thu 23/06/05 04:29:27 GMT

I am afraid I have to agree with Wetinred. I have been a bit unsettled by the way some posters are criticised. There are some real misogynists out there or are they just plain chauvinists. They also seem quite unable to trust a posting signed by a girl. I understand having to be cautious but I was very disappointed in the way tdouty treated a fledgling wetlook convert this week. Calling her first postings "bullshit" is not going to encourage her to share her feelings. I found that shameful after tdouty's great record on webshots and on this particular forum. What if people had criticised his partner's webshot pics? That would have surely curtailed his enjoyment (and ours). Come on everyone lets be a whole lot friendlier and make wetinred return to the fold.

This should be a fun forum, not a sniffy club for distrustful men. We should be actively encouraging newcomers like Bonnie to share and then perhaps other girls can enjoy a similar 'obsession'. I certainly want to know what girls think about wetlook and I want more of them to join in wetlook activities. They wont do that if they can't trust.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]