WetlookPro

Message # 16725.2.1.2

Subject: Peace Man Re: The facts

Date: Thu 23/06/05 02:03:49 GMT

Name: Anonymous nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sorry..., I really did think WIR was hosted by stix (graham). I apologize for that mistake...

But, don't understand me wrong, I was not shouting (or anything of that kind) to Graham (Stix). It's just that this isn't the first post about the other forum and I have had it with the negative posts on this forum. I don't like them ether and usualy i just ignore them. But setting up people to not come here anymore and pointing to an other forum is in my opinion wrong.

The second thing is that I found it wrong to leave a place becouse a few people are trying to disturb it. Just ignore them and keep going with the good stuff.

2 stix> Sorry, words just came out different then realy ment...

In reply to Message (16725.2.1) Peace Man The facts

By Graham (Styx) - gb Thu 23/06/05 00:24:21 GMT

I haven't posted here for a long time, but I want to put the facts straight:

- WIR's site has nothing to do with Styx or GrayHost.

- WIR's site is hosted by Globat in Australia.

- We specifically request that members of our forum do not post on this forum, advertising or mentioning our forum. It's bad manners to do that. WIR just broke that rule/request.

- "It's launching its own forum" ... sorry, we've been running for over a year.

- the forums have different audiences and different aims

- they can live happily together and they don't shout at each other. We delete any such posts on ours as they are not welcome.

Graham (Styx and GrayHost)

PS - next post in 18 months time perhaps. :-)

In reply to Message (16725.2) Depressed Read this

By Anonymous - nl Wed 22/06/05 23:48:34 GMT

Personally I like this forum more then the other one becouse it's just easyer to use. A lot of websites are using the phpBB forum these day's but i don't like the look and the way it works at all....

The second thing is that I think it's wrong to call this forum unfriendly just becouse the other forum is sponserd by the same people who are hosting your website (or am I verry wrong here...), that's UNFRIENDLY

I have been following this forum for a long time and a while ago there is something happened between Minx and Stix. Stix hasn't post anything on this forum since then and now it's launching it's own forum and shouting at this one. Is this really neccesary? can't they just both do what they like and live happy next to each other without shouting...

In reply to Message (16725) Sad I'm Afraid.....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 22/06/05 13:44:22 GMT

....that this forum is quickly becoming a very unfriendly place to be Sad I u want me , I'll be at the friendly forum Happy http://www.wetlookform.com/  Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]