WetlookPro

Message # 16697.1

Subject: Hello Re: Any Idea?

Date: Mon 20/06/05 23:20:33 GMT

Name: jay ca

Email: joeshoo11@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

call and act like your just checking on how your student is doing and if the two of you get into a long convo then maybe bring up the part about her and her husband taking photos
In reply to Message (16697) Question Any Idea?

By CF - gr Mon 20/06/05 22:10:16 GMT

A few days ago, a student of mine came to my house with his mother. She must be about 35 – 40 years old. When they where leaving, she had a look at some large photos (portraits, landscape, etc) I have on a wall. My wife is in a few of them. She liked especially them very much and she wished she had some of herself like them. Then she noticed that there are two, where my wife is a little bit wet: In one of them she is trying to cross a river and her trousers are in the water knee-deep and in the other she is walking into the wavy sea, being knee-deep also, but her white dress is wet almost waist-deep. Watching especially the last one, my student’s mother said: “My husband has made me some nice photos in the sea, but I had never thought how nice would it be to pose wearing some clothes”. “E.g., something like you are wearing now?” I asked. She was wearing a very nice long-sleeved orange linen half-see-through long shirt over her trousers and a dark bra inside, I noticed. I also noticed that she was quite good-looking. “Why not?” she said. “I could make you some”, I answered like I was joking. She just smiled and left with her son.

Any idea someone what could I do? Lessons have just finished and I have no excuse to make her a call. And if I find an excuse, should I mention again about posing me in the sea in her clothes? Her husband is an officer in the army and all her family is moving to the States for two years in August. Or, I should do nothing and just imagine the rest?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]