MyWetloook

Message # 16674.1

Subject: Happy Re: I've had 2 average days

Date: Mon 20/06/05 01:18:19 GMT

Name: Andy ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I had a much better day at Brighton on saturday. Arrived early afternoon and walked down to the front and along the waters edge Three girls and a man arrived alongside me and quickley proceeded to throw one of the girls in the sea. She was wearing T-shirt, jeans and trainers. Soon afterwards one of the other girls was dragged in, also in T-shirt, jeans and trainers. The other girl wore a white bikini. I managed a few pictures of this, and also took a few for the girls and had a chat. The first girl in (she was Belgium) said that she had just finished a educational course locally (horse osteopathy if I remember correctly) and that her friends had thrown her in the sea to celebrate. the both swam in their jeans for a while before settling down on the beach. Further up the beach, there was plenty of skirts, dresses and jeans/trousers in the sea, one other that stands out is a goup of girls, most only wet above their ankles, but two wet above the waist in jeans, one was also wearing a denim jacket, the bottom of which was also wet. Walking back along the beach later, I saw a very attractive girl climb out of the sea in a black top and blue jeans, glistening in the sunlight (no pictures unfortunatley). I will post the pictures in a webshots album, hpoefully in the next couple of days.
In reply to Message (16674) Hello I've had 2 average days

By James - richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk ex Sun 19/06/05 14:24:22 GMT

At Bridlington yesterday on East Coast of UK, the weather was hot, it has 2 beaches, where you have about 15 mins walk in between them both

I got caught out, I was very disappointed, seemed as though I was in wrong place at wrong time unfortunately.

I walked to the south side, nothing much was happening, so I walked back to the North Side, nothing again, I walked back to the South Side, and Guess what, 2 girls of about 18/19 walked right out of the sea, wearing blue Jeans and one was wearing a green top, other one was wearing identical but in black.  I was gutted that I missed them entering the water

So I decided to walk back to the North Side, there was a girl, stood on the promenade, she had blue jeans on again, she was with her baby daughter and mum, and a little puppy (which I had to stroke just to get a close look at her wet jeans) she was wet just up to her crotch, I was gutted.

And to cap a shitty day, I walked further up the beach, I saw two girls walking on the sand who had just come out of the water, one had a Green striped jumper, black trousers, and socks!!!

The other one had a red and black sweater and black trousers and socks!!!! too, I went home gutted

I hope everyone else had a better time

James

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]