WetlookPro

Message # 16665.1

Subject: Pulsing Re: was at beach yesterday

Date: Sun 19/06/05 08:46:27 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Nice story. Wish I was there to enjoy it. I wonder if it is unusual for women to do that? She had a bathing suit on under her clothes. No reason to get wet other than to enjoy it. Maybe it turns him on. It would do it for me. Interesting!

There seems to be some really great wetlook sights coming out of your area of the world. Beautiful women and nice wetlook sites on the net.

Thanks for sharing. And, next time BRING A CAMERA!!!

In reply to Message (16665) Info was at beach yesterday

By courier - splash@hot.ee ee Sun 19/06/05 01:03:12 GMT

Its finally summer here in Estonia and I decided to visit beach yesterday.

I parked my car near beach named Vääna-Joesuu and walked to beach. Not many people were in water because sea is still not so warm. I spent sunntanning there almost 2 hours and already was thinking to leave when one thing caught my attention. There was couple coming to beach, maybe about 30 y/o. Guy took his clothes of and lay down at warm sand but girl just rolled up her pants a bit and walked towards sea... she was wearing black loose long pants and longsleeved green tshirt. She touched water and took some steps in, then moved deeper until her pants edges touched water, then she was stopping, waved to her husband who didnt give her any attention. She was standing there for some moments and then started to walk deeper until she was almost waist deep in sea, then slowly lowered herself completely in and took short swim. Then she stood up walked out from sea, all wet!

She went to her guy, they talked about something few minutes and then she started to undress, took off her wet pants and shirt and for my surprise she was wearing bikinis under!!! That was really surprising, she just got her clothes wet for fun?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]