Wetlook-Online

Message # 16659.2.1.1.1

Subject: Great I loved it!

Date: Sat 18/06/05 22:40:44 GMT

Name: luvwetgirls uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks Bryce for what you said. I was turned on by the pics and she is pretty. But even if she wasn't, its not right to criticize so bad. I'd rather see a fat girl in Nikes wet than a skinny girl barefeet, but I live with whatever is on the wetlook scene. Karl, is she wearing socks? I am more aroused when a girl gets wet wearing socks with her shoes, since it seems more spontaneous since most of the time in everyday life girls wear socks with their sneakers. Please respect that everyone has their own fetishes, if its wetlook, it belongs here.
In reply to Message (16659.2.1.1) Hello Re: No more fat girls please

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Sat 18/06/05 22:14:45 GMT

Wow. The both of you... please show some fucking respect. If you don't like it then move on. And please don't speak for the rest of us with this "tall and sey (sic) is that what man would like to see" crap. Sorry to be harsh, but there's lots of tastes in the world that aren't yours, and the wetlook world is not out to please only you.

And this "Fatgirllovers - create your own forum but leave this one clear from "larger" girls - oki." No, not oki. Sorry. It's a wetlook forum, not a slim magazine-perfect forum. All are welcome here so long as their enjoying wet clothing. Why is that so hard to grasp?

Please, think first and show a little courtesy and respect to people kind enough to share. Or better yet, create your own pics and share with us before opening your over-stuffed mouths.

(beer and anger post)

In reply to Message (16659) Pictures Our newest sweetie soaking in a Whirlpool bath

By WetlookU - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Sat 18/06/05 18:05:06 GMT

Todays update has a new girl we found while traveling last week. She was hyped up for the shoot and it's a completely interesting story how we met but we'll leave that out for now.  Meet Jess at:

www.wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]