WetlookPro

Message # 16649.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Speed issues

Date: Sat 18/06/05 12:28:18 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It all depends on the trafic.

Friday evening after 11 p.m. about 9.500 people were viewing this forum. No wonder it was slow and sometimes it wasn't working properly. Yes, we have to choose some better time for visiting the site.

And it has just occurred to me. When hundreds of thousands or even millions of people begin to visit this forum, what will happen? And such times are round the corner, aren't they?

In reply to Message (16649.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Speed issues

By Magician - uu Sat 18/06/05 02:52:02 GMT

Having problems also - always scared that the site will never reappear! Yesterday - Friday it wouldn't work at all. I guess you  have to choose your times, and a Friday afternoon is not the time to use the site! However. as previous posts say, in the morning it seems to work at high speed. Today (Sat morning) the site is great with no pauses whatsoever.

Magician

In reply to Message (16649.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Speed issues

By Alabama - pl Sat 18/06/05 02:07:47 GMT

Yep, for me it work great right before and right after the improvement. Now accessing the forum in the afternoon and evening is very hard, in the morning it's OKay. Probobly has something to do with most traffic being from the USA, so during European morning (American night) the connection is best.

Mike.

In reply to Message (16649.1) Sad Re: Speed issues

By auswet - au Sat 18/06/05 01:27:50 GMT

Yeah I am having problems it can take ages to come up and then after one view of a post it will not go back to main screen, I blamed my ISP as it seems to be time related. But maybe not....
In reply to Message (16649) Hello Speed issues html

By Tricky Trev - gb Fri 17/06/05 23:39:32 GMT

Hi All,

Is anyone else getting connection issues to the site post improvements??  I wondered if it's just me!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]