Wetlook-Online

Message # 16639.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Ciao Darwin - u.s. vcr alert for tomorrow

Date: Sat 18/06/05 09:02:23 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I never said that particular show was on Univision or Galavision...my message clearly states it is on the ITVN Polish channel and in order to receive that channel in the USA you have to have a dishnetwork satellite system.

Regarding the Univision/Galavision version of  Ciao Darwin (the Mexican version)...I reported before that this show is not called Ciao Darwin in Mexico....and they have modified the format and they call their show "Vida TV". In the mexican version they have eliminated all the gameshow elements of the Ciao Darwin show (i.e. 50 guys versus 50 girls) and the only thing they kept for the Mexican version is the exact same water tank part of the show. In their version...they have it as a "couples game"...i.e. 2 formally dressed husbands and wives come out on stage...and the 2 husbands have to go to a quiz desk to answer questions...and their 2 wives in formal attire must go inside the water tank. The husbands have to answer questions...and depending on who gives the right or wrong answers....the person with the wrong answer...his wife gets punished cos they raise the water level inside her tank.

Just to re-iterate...the Univision/Galavision show is not called Ciao Darwin...it is called "Vida TV". That show was originally on the Galavision channel....but has now moved to the Univision channel...where it plays every day of the week...from 11am to 12-30am (eastern time, USA) monday to friday....

BUT....here is the big butt.....they do NOT have the watertank quiz show game on every day. They only have this stunt on the show about 2 times per month...i.e. once every 2 weeks or so. So....as I mentioned before...those are harder to catch or predict...cos you have to monitor that show daily...and wait for 2-3 weeks before they bring the water tank back on stage again. FYI...they just had that water tank on the show again yesterday....and this was the first time in 3 weeks they had it on. Yesterday they had 2 ladies in formal black evening dresses in the tank.

The good news with the mexican version is...the ladies keep their shoes ON...and the outfits are very smart outfits.

The bad news is...you have to monitor that show for 2-3 weeks...to wait for the water tank to be used again.

MK

In reply to Message (16639.2) Question Re: Ciao Darwin - u.s. vcr alert for tomorrow

By Anonymous - us Sat 18/06/05 07:44:44 GMT

I can't seem to find the show on Univision or Galavision - is the show called something different on the Spanish channels?
In reply to Message (16639) Hello Ciao Darwin - u.s. vcr alert for tomorrow

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 17/06/05 09:35:11 GMT

FYI I was just watching the ITVN polish satellite channel (transmitted in the USA) and they showed a preview trailer for tomorrow night's Ciao Darwin show....and now they have introduced a new element for the Polish version...not seen in other countries...now in Poland they are having a "theme night"....were all the girls and guys are dressed as doctors and nurses....so tomorrows show has 50 girls dressed as nurses. The preview clip shows nurses inside the water tank...so it should be worth watching.

Here is a link to a preview pic from that show

http://ciaodarwin.onet.pl/0,19681,1,1,extra.html

As you can see....they must have stolen that idea from Leonoomin...cos he has been having his dunk tank events with girls wearing exactly the same kinds of sexy nurse outfits in his dunk tank events in the uk clubs too.

For those of you in the USA...the ITVN channel can be seen on the dish network satellite system. ITVN channel is also broadcast on various satellite systems in Europe too....so if you live in Europe you will have to check your own tv listings to see when this show airs in your area.

MK

ps....for those of you in Poland...it could be that they already showed this show a few weeks ago...and we are seeing the show in the USA a few weeks later....you may be ahead of us.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]