Wetlook-Online

Message # 16638.4

Subject: Oooh Nice one =)

Date: Fri 17/06/05 19:41:25 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Nice one Todd :)

I found your first Webshots album indirectly via this forum; that is, I found another wet album via here, and then went to explore the Swimming category. The new outfit gallery was on page one of the category, maybe even one of the highlighed albums. I was intrigued -- such nice wet photos of Jennifer, the more recent ones surely can't be entirely innocent/ignorant? Too much focus on wetlook... And then I discovered a post by you here.

(mm... Jennifer's hair is so beautiful wet, really lovely...)

(I'm a big wet hair fan)

Both this discovery, plus reading Bonnie's story, has given me a bit more hope, that wetlook is not a 100% male area where it's either men looking at women or men having fun with only other men. And Bonnie is in the UK, too, same as me, so even Britain has hope :) (those members of the opposite sex (women) who I do know enjoy or have enjoyed wetlook are all in North America, d'oh!) That is, that women can be involved not for money or to please men but for their own, genuine pleasure and happiness.

And that Jennifer is even (I assume!) happy with photos of her being posted publicly online -- in terms of her being willing to do so knowingly, even when presumably aware of what wetlook is about. That is very generous of her. (I assume she must be aware as you said that you two discussed selling the photos) Thank you Jennifer.

In reply to Message (16638) Links Pink and white wetlook and wet hair ... What a combination!

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Fri 17/06/05 05:14:46 GMT

We needed a bath last night so into the tub we went ... Jennifer still in her work clothes.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty111

You'll notice that I started a new Webshots album because the other one was full.  The two link to one another.  Enjoy and be sure to let us know what you think!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]