MyWetloook

Message # 16625.1

Subject: Hello Re: weet girls videos

Date: Thu 16/06/05 09:25:14 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can help you...just email me for a chat

wamtec@compuserve.com

We are just in process of leasing another dedicated server this week, and will have another 400gb of diskspace available with unmetered (unlimited) bandwidth on that server.

I could host all your media for you. Obviously there would be operating expenses in hosting many gigabytes of media and masses of bandwidth for people to see it...but we could structure something whereby a significant portion of your media could be seen by everybody for free (if thats what you want) while retaining some portions of the media in a members area in order to generate some support to cover the running costs of the server/webhosting etc,

We can easily work something out whereby folks can get to see your media. We just set up another site last week on one of our servers. See www.beingwet.com    Things can be set up very easily.

regards

MK

In reply to Message (16625) Film/AVI weet girls videos

By WetBob - lt Thu 16/06/05 08:33:09 GMT

PLEAE READ TILL THE END.Hi. I am living in the most beautyfull place in Lithuania. My hose stands near the nice lake witch is near Vilnius. This lake is popular because of cristal clear watter. Many people comes here to swim. Almost every day some people (especialy young girls) are swiming with theyr clothes. I have digital video camera. I film the best wetlook wiews from my balcony. I have a huge colection of wetlook videos and they all are never seen before because I film it by myself and do not show them to anybody. Three days ago it was unforgettable event here. I saw two minibuses coming to this lake. They were full of young model girls. Theyr model agency did photosesion near the lake. And after photosesion most of these young, cute, stylish dresed girls went to the lake with theyr clothes, because it was wery hot day. It was the most amazing wetlook I have ever seen. Of corse I filmed everything. I would gladly share this videos with all you, but I have one problem. These videos take a big disk space ( for example the video with these model girls take 1.37 GB). I do not know where I can post such a huge video. Can anybody help me?  Maybe someone knows internet or ftp site where I can post them? If you help me you will see amazing videos. Like pushing girls in water with clothes, clothed lesbian peting in water and much more. Waiting for answer :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]