minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 22:45:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 16623.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: wetlook issues yet again.

Date: Thu 16/06/05 14:28:35 GMT

Name: Bigfoot gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Bonnie,

Don't make any hasty reactions you might regret later. Your life has been changed by these events, and the things you relied on for stability are not all going to be there anymore. We all feel for you ,and breaking up a relationship is hard to get over, but you need to look very carefully at the next man in your life, and make sure he fully understands what you enjoy before you get too committed. I hope you are successful in finding a partner who can fully share your interests.

Good luck.

In reply to Message (16623.1) Crown Re: wetlook issues yet again.

By DIC - ch Thu 16/06/05 12:14:11 GMT

Bonnie

Don't bother, you're not doing anything wrong. I understand your mixed emotions. So dress you nicely up, take a bath in it ALONE and think about what is important. You'll cannot move this feeling away easely, even you wish so.

There are many people around understanding you.

You will find your way.

Crossing my fingers for you

Christian

In reply to Message (16623) Hello wetlook issues yet again.

By Bonnie - ex Thu 16/06/05 06:31:19 GMT

It has been a good job I have had good advice from you lot over the past few days but I think the best thing I can do is get into a hotel somewhere and get my head back together. The only men AND women who seem to understand are on the wetlook forum. WOWee. I have decided to dump darren and I am going to show him this forum before I go so he knows what he will be missing. I have already told Karl that I will not be stopping with him or being a model for his phantom agency. I would like to swim in his pool but I might just do that when he is out at work - so there Mr Smug. I know he will read this because he has already told me off for some of the things I have written. I was really mixed up yesterday and the only positive remarks I got where from this forum Thankyou all.

I will stay in a hotel until I leave

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]