Wetlook-Online

Message # 16621.1

Subject: Idea Re: Orlando honeymoon

Date: Thu 16/06/05 03:42:52 GMT

Name: Kragoth gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Probably because as children, most people are told it's ''wrong'' to swim in clothes, particularly in a public pool; this bad meme probably originates with the hygiene rules of public pool operators who are worried about people jumping into public pools in sweaty or dirty clothing and making the water cloudy or unhygienic. There's no logical reason not to swim fully clothed in the sea, in any clothing, as there can't be a hygiene (or fluff or dye leakage) issue; likewise in a private (or rented) pool it is also totally okay to swim fully clothed; in fact many pool operators who ban everything except ''proper swimwear'' during public swim sessions, are very pleased (from my own experience organizing pool parties etc.) to allow almost everything (that's safe to swim in) when you hire the pool for a private session. Unfortunately however, society as usual forgets why the original rule was made, and associate *all* clothed swimming with woo woo weird behaviour :-( Bad meme indeed! We must all re-educate everybody ;-) Unthinking society NIL, Wammers ONE!

SW, FW, and BH :-)

In reply to Message (16621) Hello Orlando honeymoon

By Ben n Clara - us Thu 16/06/05 02:22:42 GMT

We rented a house near Disney for our honeymoon in Orlando last month. It had a gorgeous secluded pool. On the second day after we had been shopping we were so hot that we decided that when we got back to the house we'd just jump in the pool with our clothes on. I was quite excited thinking about it and we felt so good, so alive and so sexy. After that we swam in our clothes most days. We would do a Park and have a break for lunch and just jump in the pool. We showered and the clothes dried. We felt such freedom. We took loads of photos and really enjoyed these experiences. On the last day our friendly neighbour who is a resident came round and showed us that the site was in fact overlooked by his condo. We had just not noticed those screened windows. He said his family had enjoyed "You kids playing your little games" He asked why so many of the tenants who come from Europe and the States around The Great Lakes always swim fully  clothed. I did not realise this but I quickly said that it is because we are cold for so many months of the year that we are shy about taking our clothes off. Needless to say we were then very shy and Clara did not use the pool for the rest of our stay. We were embarressed and I really do not know why. We did nothing wrong and the fact that we would never see him again should have meant something. I hate this guilt thing with other people looking at us as if we are strange for being in the river or pool all dressed. We walked into the sea in our clothes last Summer and the rest of the people on the beach looked at us as if we were aliens.

People who want to swim in their clothes  must do more to show people that this is normal behaviour cus we are not  perverts and we dont think it is a real fetish. We would just prefer to swim in street clothes. We also like the look of each other in wet clothes especially certain outfits. I should be able to go to the local pool and swim in my jeans and shirt. The only time we tried it we did not even get in the water and were asked to leave. This is plain crazy = we must stand up for equal rights with people who are in the water almost naked.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]