WetlookPro

Message # 16606.4

Subject: Oooh Re: wetlook issues again

Date: Wed 15/06/05 07:11:38 GMT

Name: DIC ch

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dear Bonnie

Don't bother, he may come back or - he is not respecting your sensuality with being or getting wet.

Do whatwever you think it's OK! You would be unhappy if you could not love and life what your enjoyed recently. Me 44 and my girlfirend 39 (talking about mariage now)experiance (together) getting wet on our first date out and me as a wet look lover since am about 5 just loveing it. It's fun, it's kinky, it's erotic. Why not enjoying it? We don't harm anyone and boost the textile and shoe industry!!!

I worked in an arabic country recently - with all the Indian, Thai foreign workers and the arbic ladies, you see there wet people daily and no one cares.

So please continue what you like, be yourself!

All the best with the encounter of beeing wet - it's fun and last and last and last (there are always new fabrics and stuff to do)

Cheers

Christian  

In reply to Message (16606) Hello wetlook issues again

By Bonnie - ex Wed 15/06/05 05:42:45 GMT

Thankyou for your nice thoughts. I'm not a baby though, I am 22 and I have got to make my own mind up about this. I am pissed off with Darren. I talked it through with him and asked him if he thought I looked good last Wednesday. He told me he thought I looked stupid just sitting in the pool with my suit on talking to creeps. I asked him if I looked sexy and he said I was an attention seeker and that I had wanted to be pushed in. I said OK what if that is true - he said then you are a perv. It just shows how far apart we are - I have got more in common with Karl. I told him that 'someone' had said I could be a model and he just laughed. I don't want to go to Karl's on Friday now. If we go I will end up in the pool because Karl promised me as much. He said his old girl friend is coming to give me company when we get chucked in. Darren likes Karl's crowd and says he will go even if I dont.If I do go I am going to wear something outrageous just to show Darren but by that time we might not be together. I told Karl about his crap attitude and he said I could always stay at his place for a bit and then I could swim in my clothes whenever I liked. At the moment I dont see what I have to lose.I will have to go back to the UK at the end of the month and then I won't be able to go for a clothed dip whenever I feel like and I will miss that now. I have never known such a lovely feeling of anticipation - it is erotic and sensual when you are in wet clothes. I even sheeked up to his house when he was at work yesterday and swam in my jeans and t shirt - I feel like I am obsessed now. Am I the only one who feels like this. Why doesn't Darren see it like that. He has lots of  fetishes and I have just got this one but he wont help me.

I am sorry that I am rambling on like this to strangers but your help has been great. Karl just phoned and said he will put pics on webshots but only with my permission.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]