Wetlook-Online

Message # 16605.1.1

Subject: Note There have been lots of people complaining about dialers before

Date: Wed 15/06/05 10:17:21 GMT

Name: Nigel ex

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If you've got a dialer installed, then be prepared when your phone bill arrives... it will be VERY big.

For those who don't know... Dialers are what you use to connect to the Internet, and it is possible for malicious websites or 'viruses' to install a new dialer, that instead of dialing up your ISP for your connection, rings some premium rate number in an obscure country... nasty !

ADMIN Nigel

In reply to Message (16605.1) Lookout Is this a proactive measure, or have there been actual cases?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 15/06/05 06:29:05 GMT

I'm now wondering about damage which may already have been done to computers used by forum readers (myself included)!

Would anyone have any information we could use to know if our computers have fallen victim to such sites and/or repair the damage?

In reply to Message (16605) ADMIN 'New' Anti-Dialer specific rule html

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com ex Wed 15/06/05 04:41:44 GMT

Following a suggestion, we have added another line to the rules, to make things more explicit.  Anyone deliberately steering forum readers to insecure sites, containing 'dialers' etc are NOT allowed, and the poster can expect hard action.

We have also added a link to the rules from the Add Message page, so there is NO excuse for not checking them.

Nigel

4 Invalid Posts

Posts are not welcome for the following, they will normally be removed, and you may find your access to the forum blocked.

More serious infringements will involve your ISP being contacted, and in extreme cases, where there is sign of

illegal activity, the police will be informed.  Your IP-Address is logged securely when you post, along with other routing information

which allows your computer to be traced.

4.1 Off-topic - things not related at all to the wetlook community

4.2 Negative or libelous comments on other posts

4.3 Posts of information relating to material outside the "Rules of Acceptability and Behavior"

4.4 Excessive complaints about posts being inappropriate or invalid - email me directly

4.5 Personal attacks on other people

4.6 Attempts to disrupt the forum in any way

4.7 Posts attempting to (or likely to) bait an argument (Troll posts)

4.8 Threatening content

4.9 Posts containing information on any illegal activities

4.10 Deliberate attempts to impersonate other people with the community

4.11 Posts deliberately made to direct people to a site where security risks are present (e.g. dialers, viruses etc.)

CLICK HERE TO REPORT ABUSE OF THIS FORUM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]