minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:50:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 1659.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Nice fashion for wetlook!

Date: Wed 08/01/03 21:48:42 GMT

Name: Armin Freimark it

Email: mail@freimark200.fsnet.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Links If you want Real gowns to drool over to see wet, go to Pettipond.com and to the link other intrests to pettilovers and click onto crinoline. There are some gowns I love to see wet or messy or both!!

Armin

In reply to Message (1659.1) Hello Re: Nice fashion for wetlook!

By RM - uu Mon 06/01/03 12:57:42 GMT

Dresses like these are certainly on my hit parade of favorite outfits to go for a swim in.  Did you notice that the link to Formal, Semi Formal and Prom Dresses pretty much showed the same stuff?  Being a bit of a wetlook snob I would add the following rules for wetlook in these gowns.

1.  The dress or gown needs to be made from something that would change dramatically in character when wet, like get shiney or see-thru or change color or stick to the body.  With todays fabrics it is entirely possible to not be able to tell the difference between wet and dry so we have to be careful to avoid that.

2. Models should not have their hair in tight buns like these models do.  You could never tell if their hair was wet or dry.

3. Models should also be wearing full accessories to compliment the gown such as earings, necklace, hose, heels and makeup.

If you like this genre, check out one of the early SSS tapes.  I think it was titled "Miss World Wide Wetlook" or something close to that. The raw footage tape is even better.   For my tastes this tape came darn close to perfect wetlook.  Pretty models in long gowns with heels, hose and even gloves...very nice stuff.  Lot's of footage of before, during and after getting wet (which I think is important).  One girl in particular wears a medium blue gown that turns dramatically darker when it gets wet. Wow.

The only thing I would have liked to see added would be some jewelry and makeup, although one of the four girls did have nice dangling earings I think.  Another SSS tape scene in this theme was "The Bride Will Play".  Again, similar dresses with great before, during and after footage.

Evening gown wetlook scenes don't seem to be produced as often as others which is too bad for someone like me.  I image they either don't sell as well as others or maybe it's just plain too expensive to dress the models up in this stuff.

In reply to Message (1659) Thumbs Up Nice fashion for wetlook!

By Comandor - wet_page@inbox.lv lv Mon 06/01/03 03:56:55 GMT

http://www.dresses-dresses.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]