WetlookPro

Message # 16576.6

Subject: Square I dunno...

Date: Tue 14/06/05 21:01:19 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Honestly, it sounds to me like you're being taken advantage of. Yeah, it feels great, and I am sincerely happy for you finding a new passion in life and sharing it with us here, but having someone push you in the pool and then taking a bunch of pictures like that -- and not like webshots fun pics, but true fetishists -- just seems rather manipulative. And then they throw you bones saying you're gonna be a model and make money... All the while you're apparently feeling guilty because your boyfriend doesn't know you're having other guys checking you out like this. Shit, if my wife found a fetish for doing quick strip teases for a small group of guys on the dream promise that she could be a model and make money (and found it secretly exciting) but she kept it hidden from me... that would f#cking hurt.

Do what you want. But if you're seeking advice, come clean with your boyfriend before it turns into some affair (emotionally, if anything.) Secrets never really help relationships.

In reply to Message (16576) Hello wetlook issues

By Bonnie - wx Tue 14/06/05 01:25:29 GMT

I still need help.

Karl phoned me and asked me to go to his place to look at the pics from the weekend. He said I could swim in his pool if I wanted to but I still felt a bit guilty about the events of the weekend and I wanted to come clean to Darren. I wanted to stop things there and then. Karl then said he had shown the photos to an agent who wanted to meet me. I went to Karl on the way to the Mall. I wore my black trousers, red shirt and trainers. Darren was at work so I went round and the agent guy named Jan was really nice. Over a few drinks he said I had talent and that I could make money from being a wetlook model. He eventually asked me if I would swim. I asked them if they were crazy - right now - I was going shopping. Karl and Jan kept on at me to go in the water. They said that it was obvious that I was not wearing a bra and that I would look sensational in the water fully  clothed. I was not sure - I said that I had to think about it. Jan said he was only in Fort Lauderdale for two days and that he needed to see me wet. I told him to have another look at my pics. I decided to leave and as I left I walked past the pool. Karl ran after me to tell me something. As I waited for him I must confess that the smell of the water, the sunshine and the chance to be a model confused me. I just wanted to jump in for me not them.

When Karl got to me he turned me around and I saw Jan with his camera pointed at us. Karl then said, 'Enjoy your swim Bonnie' and pushed me in. It felt surreal as I dropped towards the water - it felt like it was slow motion. As I hit the water I felt the same fantastic shock as I did last Wednesday. I was both annoyed and invigorated. I swam to the shallow end and looked at Jan - I was posing. I looked around for Karl and he was in the water beside me - again! My shirt showed my shape and was see through. Jan kept taking the pics and I knew these would end up on the web. What if Darren saw them? All of a sudden I felt really uncomfortable in their company. I dragged myself out of the pool and trudged back to our place

Last night I saw the comments from this forum and decided to try to get Darren involved in wetlook. I am still not sure about Karl but he has got the most gorgeous pool. It was the fact that I could have become a model and then who knows what could have happened?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]