WetlookPro

Message # 16576.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: wetlook issues

Date: Tue 14/06/05 04:22:36 GMT

Name: sjakie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think it is a day after problem. First you want to get wet in your clothes and when you dry up you felt sorry for what you did, and what would Darren think about this.

Karl didn't have the right to push you in the water, take pictures, and publish them without your written permission.

So you decided to go on with this.You never can hold this secret for Darren. Sooner or later he see the pics of you wet. Talk to Darren first and make together that deccision.

Make a contract with Karl. Some rules to protect you and your privacy.

And always wear a swimsuit or a bra if you don't want anybody to see your breast through your wet shirt.

A wish you good luck.

In reply to Message (16576.3) Hello Re: wetlook issues

By Bonnie - ex Tue 14/06/05 03:44:46 GMT

Thanks for the comments. Things have moved so fast really. Before last Wednesday I had never had a swim in my clothes - now I have been in three times and I love it. All those years when I was timid and anxious about what other people would think and when I moved away from the edge of the pool. I should have waited for the inevitable. All those missed chances. It seems like that jerk who pushed me in had awakened a real desire in me. I felt so sexy swimming with my clothes on, with all those men and their girlfiends looking at me in the pool.

I said that I did not want to swim in front of Jan - but I did. I suppose you all think I am an exhibitionist. -I was glad Karl pushed me in. In fact I now realise  I was longing for it to happen.

I am really mixed up now. I want to be a model and I have this new crazy passion about swimming with my clothes on. I really do not care who sees pictures of me wet - except Darren. He never thought I looked great the other night - he just accused me of wanted to get pushed in. Perhaps I did really. I dont know how to get Darren interested. Karl has invited us to go for drinks at his house on Friday. I think I know what Karl is expecting. He asked me what I was going to wear?

Should I push Darren in the pool?

In reply to Message (16576) Hello wetlook issues

By Bonnie - wx Tue 14/06/05 01:25:29 GMT

I still need help.

Karl phoned me and asked me to go to his place to look at the pics from the weekend. He said I could swim in his pool if I wanted to but I still felt a bit guilty about the events of the weekend and I wanted to come clean to Darren. I wanted to stop things there and then. Karl then said he had shown the photos to an agent who wanted to meet me. I went to Karl on the way to the Mall. I wore my black trousers, red shirt and trainers. Darren was at work so I went round and the agent guy named Jan was really nice. Over a few drinks he said I had talent and that I could make money from being a wetlook model. He eventually asked me if I would swim. I asked them if they were crazy - right now - I was going shopping. Karl and Jan kept on at me to go in the water. They said that it was obvious that I was not wearing a bra and that I would look sensational in the water fully  clothed. I was not sure - I said that I had to think about it. Jan said he was only in Fort Lauderdale for two days and that he needed to see me wet. I told him to have another look at my pics. I decided to leave and as I left I walked past the pool. Karl ran after me to tell me something. As I waited for him I must confess that the smell of the water, the sunshine and the chance to be a model confused me. I just wanted to jump in for me not them.

When Karl got to me he turned me around and I saw Jan with his camera pointed at us. Karl then said, 'Enjoy your swim Bonnie' and pushed me in. It felt surreal as I dropped towards the water - it felt like it was slow motion. As I hit the water I felt the same fantastic shock as I did last Wednesday. I was both annoyed and invigorated. I swam to the shallow end and looked at Jan - I was posing. I looked around for Karl and he was in the water beside me - again! My shirt showed my shape and was see through. Jan kept taking the pics and I knew these would end up on the web. What if Darren saw them? All of a sudden I felt really uncomfortable in their company. I dragged myself out of the pool and trudged back to our place

Last night I saw the comments from this forum and decided to try to get Darren involved in wetlook. I am still not sure about Karl but he has got the most gorgeous pool. It was the fact that I could have become a model and then who knows what could have happened?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]