WetlookPro

Message # 16576

Subject: Hello wetlook issues

Date: Tue 14/06/05 01:25:29 GMT

Name: Bonnie wx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I still need help.

Karl phoned me and asked me to go to his place to look at the pics from the weekend. He said I could swim in his pool if I wanted to but I still felt a bit guilty about the events of the weekend and I wanted to come clean to Darren. I wanted to stop things there and then. Karl then said he had shown the photos to an agent who wanted to meet me. I went to Karl on the way to the Mall. I wore my black trousers, red shirt and trainers. Darren was at work so I went round and the agent guy named Jan was really nice. Over a few drinks he said I had talent and that I could make money from being a wetlook model. He eventually asked me if I would swim. I asked them if they were crazy - right now - I was going shopping. Karl and Jan kept on at me to go in the water. They said that it was obvious that I was not wearing a bra and that I would look sensational in the water fully  clothed. I was not sure - I said that I had to think about it. Jan said he was only in Fort Lauderdale for two days and that he needed to see me wet. I told him to have another look at my pics. I decided to leave and as I left I walked past the pool. Karl ran after me to tell me something. As I waited for him I must confess that the smell of the water, the sunshine and the chance to be a model confused me. I just wanted to jump in for me not them.

When Karl got to me he turned me around and I saw Jan with his camera pointed at us. Karl then said, 'Enjoy your swim Bonnie' and pushed me in. It felt surreal as I dropped towards the water - it felt like it was slow motion. As I hit the water I felt the same fantastic shock as I did last Wednesday. I was both annoyed and invigorated. I swam to the shallow end and looked at Jan - I was posing. I looked around for Karl and he was in the water beside me - again! My shirt showed my shape and was see through. Jan kept taking the pics and I knew these would end up on the web. What if Darren saw them? All of a sudden I felt really uncomfortable in their company. I dragged myself out of the pool and trudged back to our place

Last night I saw the comments from this forum and decided to try to get Darren involved in wetlook. I am still not sure about Karl but he has got the most gorgeous pool. It was the fact that I could have become a model and then who knows what could have happened?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]