MyWetloook

Message # 16559.1

Subject: Hello Re: Last weekend

Date: Mon 13/06/05 09:29:09 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
A nice story! Glad you made up your mind to go for a fully-clothed swim again and even to have some photos of you taken.

About gradually getting into water, it is really nice to see a girl getting from dry to wet. Wetlook photo sets are usually done this way. In a video it can be "a dive" or "a jump", but preferably slowly getting wet. In real life it sometimes takes several minutes for a girl to go into water, as she goes there inch by inch.

About broching the qustion to Darren, it'll be better if you get wet in the circumstances where it'll look natural, and where there are other people who get wet in clothes. For example to go for a walk on a hot day along a river (lake, fountain area or whatever), or a pool party, then you say that you are hot and feel like swimming and just go into water. Then you say that it's a lot of fun and ask Darren if he would like to join you. I've seen other girls do it and I haven't seen their boyfriends object to it, though not all of them join.

About Carl jumping into water in his clothes. Many wetlook fans enjoy both seeing girls getting wet and getting wet themselves. Though not all. Personally I am not very keen on getting wet myself.

Good bye and good luck.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

In reply to Message (16559) Hello Last weekend

By Bonnie - ex Mon 13/06/05 08:48:08 GMT

We had a mixed weekend. Darren went to baseball and I went to  have some photographs taken by Karl. The weather was good and his pool looked inviting. I was still not sure about a relative stranger taking photographs of me swimming in a pool even if I was more modest than usual, since I would be fully clothed. Karl was a real gentleman and did not push me in any way. He said that I looked good and that loads of people both men and women would find these photos attractive. I am still a bit unsure about that. Anyway after a few drinks I got up enough courage to go to the pool area. It looked gorgeous and I really wanted a swim. I was dressed in jeans, tennis shirt and nike trainers. I had my hair on my shoulders, not with it up as it had been last Wednesday. I had taken care to be well made up and he said I looked great. I wore underwear because the white shirt might have gone a bit see through and I still do not know what he will do with these pictures.

Anyway I asked him if he wanted me to jump or dive in. He said he wanted me to enter the water very slowly. I was not sure about this since I fancied just jumping in. However going in slowly was lovely. I enjoyed walking down the steps and feeling the jeans get wet and darken. I stopped at waist level and then stated forward again until the water had covered my breasts and then he told me to swim. I loved it. My jeans felt heavier than my suit did. The tennis shirt always felt like it stuck to me in the water or out. He kept taking shots of me for about 15 minutes and then did the strangest thing  - he jumped in fully clothed. We played around for a bit and then I got out he said he could still see my nipples through the shirt which was a bit cheeky.I walked back to our place soaking wet. I dont think anybody saw me, but who cares.

I have not told Darren about this yet because I think Karl is taking things a bit too seriously. I dont think darren will understand my new liking for getting wet and I am unsure about Karls motives. I do love his pool though and I loved swimming in my clothes again. What do I do?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]