WetlookPro

Message # 16541.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Sin Cities / Wet Clothing Club Berlin

Date: Mon 13/06/05 12:46:12 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Why wishful way of thinking? Our dreams may come true, even the most unreal ones!
In reply to Message (16541.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Sin Cities / Wet Clothing Club Berlin

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 12/06/05 16:44:21 GMT

Thanks for the info. I was aware of the site and the rename. Because of the way the segment was put together, I thought it was Holger at the pool, though it did surprise me. It's all making more sense to me now.

Anyway, although it is something of a "fringe" program, perhaps it is another small sign that wetlook/wet clothing is slowly edging its way into mainstream consciousness.

The fact that there are such clubs doing monthly rentals raises the question of whether the same can be done elsewhere - like perhaps Toronto. Or perhaps that is just wishful thinking on my part.

In reply to Message (16541.1) Info Re: Sin Cities / Wet Clothing Club Berlin

By Mr. E. - de Sun 12/06/05 12:49:22 GMT

The indoor pool scenes had nothing to do with the Wet Clothing Club Berlin. The Wet Clothing Club Berlin used to be the name of Holger’s Website – so this was not really a club in that sence.  It was just the name of his website. He renamed his website and it's called Wet Clothing Carrying Beauty now…

So it's still called WCCB, but he changed the title.

Those, who rent the pool  was the TV station, that made the report. But the WCCB was not involved with that shot.

There are Wetlook clubs in germany who rent indoor pools once a month. The members are men and women. But there is not much video footage about us. We are taking pictures and videos, but we keep them on our own. And - we have nothing do do with WCCB.

In reply to Message (16541) Hello Sin Cities / Wet Clothing Club Berlin

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 12/06/05 07:35:36 GMT

I've been watching a few installments of a tv show titled "Sin Cities". This is a sort of documentary about the sex and sexual fetish cultures in various cities around the world. I happened across one on Berlin, in which they interviewed Holger and his "Wet Clothing Club Berlin". They even included some video of a mock wedding ceremony in an indoor pool. It looked familiar - I know I've seen caps or stills from either that session or another one like it. When I looked around the wccb.de site, I couldn't find anything shot at an indoor pool. Anyone know anything more about this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]