WetlookPro

Message # 16535.1.1.1.2.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Csaó Darwin

Date: Sun 12/06/05 08:00:35 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

the good news is....it is possible to save video streams even when the download buttons are disabled...there are various softwares that can capture screen presentations to disk....but the  easiest methods are

1) anything you play or display on your browser gets saved by your browsers cache....so if you know where to look on your pc for your browsers cache files...you can find it there (smart webmasters will defeat this method by writing programs that prevent caching to the browser)....and if that don't work, then

2) most pcs and notebooks these days come with a TV OUT s-video port with audio ports too...so all you have to do is connect an s video + audio cables to your tv out port on your pc or notewbook and connect it to your vcr or dvd recorder..and anthing on your pc display will get caputured to the dvd recorder or vcr. If you do not have a tv out port on your pc...you can buy a tv card like the ATI ALL IN WONDER card that can do all this too.

but the BAD NEWS IS.....you can only capture what you see online...in the way it is being delivered. If the videostream is bad quality on a really bad sever with slow connections (as that Hungarian server is)...then if the stream is crap then all you can save is the same crap format too. And those streams coming from that Hungarian server are awful...the server is too slow and the streams do not play smoothly at all...the video is very choppy and strobing (not playing at full frame rates).

Bottom line...those streams are not worth saving...because the quality of the stream and the server is really bad. The ONLY way to save that show is for our Hungarian friends to tape the show off tv and save it to tape or a dvd recorder. It is pointless to post links to that website...the streams and servers are awful. I guess their server only works inside Hungary...cos I have 4 megatbit broadband and I cannot get it to play smoothly from the USA.

MK

In reply to Message (16535.1.1.1.2) Sad Re: Re: Re: Re: Csaó Darwin

By wetlook - wetlook.at.axelero.hu@nospam.tv eu Sun 12/06/05 02:29:57 GMT

Don't know. I have heard there is a program that captures video stream, but I don't know more about it.
In reply to Message (16535.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Csaó Darwin

By Wet Scotland - sx Sun 12/06/05 02:08:34 GMT

ok, but for some reason it wont work on the website i was asking if there was anyway i could download the clip?
In reply to Message (16535.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Csaó Darwin

By wetlook - wetlook.at.axelero.hu@nospam.tv eu Sat 11/06/05 19:49:20 GMT

No download. You should watch it online.
In reply to Message (16535.1) Hello Re: Csaó Darwin

By Wet Scotland - sx Sat 11/06/05 19:26:32 GMT

i cant seem to view the clip on the website, i click on finali and an advert comes up where the clip should play, is there anywhere i can download the clip to my desktop and view it from there?
In reply to Message (16535) Film/AVI Csaó Darwin

By wetlook - wetlook.at.axelero.hu@nospam.tv eu Sat 11/06/05 18:06:35 GMT

Website: http://www.tv2video.hu/e_musor.php?ktv_db=49&rovat_db=1027&musor_db=11914&tema_db=

Better than usual - girl in blue jeans and white top

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]