minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:52:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 16523.1

Subject: Hello Re: Kansas & Long Island wet fans - another Hooters Girls dunk tank event

Date: Wed 15/06/05 15:41:27 GMT

Name: vors us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for letting us know, I'm in the Northwest, not much wetlook here but I'm willing and able to travel a bit.  Keep an eye out and let me know.
In reply to Message (16523) Hello Kansas & Long Island wet fans - another Hooters Girls dunk tank event

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 11/06/05 10:10:02 GMT

Just a heads up to anybody living near Shawnee, Kansas. There will be the 14th annual Hooters softball tournament on July 9th & 10th next month in Shawnee, and on both days they will have Hooters Girls in a dunk tank at this Hooters event. If anybody is interested in attending and needs a camcorder or travel expenses, then email me for directions to the event.

Also...don't forget, there is another Hooters Girls dunk tank event also taking place a local fire station on Long Island next month too. I already announced that before and nobody was interested in attending, and I emailed several people I know in that area and they were either not interested in the event or they had other plans and were not able to make those dates....so that event will be missed unless somebody volunteers.

I can only report what is happening out there....and offer financial incenives to those who will send in some footage (e.g. a free camcorder or 10 to 20 free DVDs they can choose from my website). If nobody is interested in seeing these events, then there is not much else I can do. If they were taking place in Florida I would jump in my car and go there myself.

Likewise...there are numerous Renaissance Festivals that take place all over England each summer...where they have a "Drench the Wench" dunking school....all uk wet fans have to do is look in their local newspapers and go along with their cameras and they will get lots of nice pics or video.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]