Wetlook-Online

Message # 16507.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: No Subject

Date: Fri 10/06/05 06:27:30 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you for your story!

Glad you liked the experience! Hope to see some pictures of you.

In reply to Message (16507) Hello No Subject

By Bonnie - ex Fri 10/06/05 05:37:46 GMT

I have never been in the water fully clothed. I went to a party on Wednesday in Miami and I was thrown in the pool with my clothes on. I was wearing a trouser suit and a silk blouse. I think I stood too near the pool. My boyfriend said I wanted to get chucked in. I didn't because I thought I would be  cold. When I got out I was cool but that soon wore off and I dried quickly. I have avoided getting thrown in for ages because I thought I would be uncomfortable soaking wet. I was amazed how quickly I felt OK. In fact I liked it in my wet clothes. Towards the end of the party I sat in the Jacuzi in my clothes and that felt lovely and warm. My neighbour, the host, sat  next to me and said I looked great. He said what I was wearing in the water was his favourite. He said he had enjoyed my little show in the pool, cuase I was the only one who went in. Today he showed me this site on his PC. He has asked me to model for him wearing wet clothes and do you know i think I am going to do it.

Now that I have tried swimming in my clothes nothing will hold me back. I love that feeling.

Hope you like this account, he has helped me with it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]