minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:47:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 16503.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Bonaroo Festival + Tropical Storm Arlene = Auwsom wetlook

Date: Thu 09/06/05 20:30:38 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Bonaroo is a music festival (this is the 3rd or 4th year) that's kinda like Glastonbury or Reading, or maybe Woodstock on a smaller scale. This year it's about 80 bands (including Trey Anastasio, Dave Mathews Band, Modest Mouse, and lots of other stuff.) The crowd this year is supposed to be about 90,000 people who will camp out in tents for four days (some will stay in RV's.) I do a few music festivals every year but I am done with the huge festivals.... too much traffic, too much hassle, over-crowded facilities (as in portable toilets overflowing) and too much of a mob-feel. And fuck that Tennessee heat in June. No thanks. I just went to one festival two weeks ago in Massachusettes that was maybe 1200 people, which is much nicer to me.

This event will likely have lots of wetlook and mud happening, but usually pics from festivals aren't that good. All the girls are generally in shorts and tanktops, which is fine if you like that, but it looks like swimwear to me. And the mud usually has feces and piss mixed in (people piss everywhere at these events.) But I could be wrong with this one. There's always hope. If anything, I look forward to reading the music message boards for some good stories.

In reply to Message (16503.1) Hello Re: Bonaroo Festival + Tropical Storm Arlene = Auwsom wetlook

By David - spawn75@worldnet.att.net us Thu 09/06/05 18:30:35 GMT

What is this Bonaroo thing? I've never heard of it. Hey WK, you live in TN? I'm in Mississippi
In reply to Message (16503) Read This Bonaroo Festival + Tropical Storm Arlene = Auwsom wetlook

By Liquidladies (WK) - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Thu 09/06/05 16:15:45 GMT

Don't  know if  any  of  you  are  going,   but  if it  was  for me  being  an old  fart,  I'd  be  there  since it  is  only  an  hour  away  from  me in  Southern middle  Tn. (Manchester)

The  bonus  this  year  is  forcast  are  calling  for  Tropical  Storm/Hurricane  Arlene to  hit     the  gulf  coast  and  march  direct  North  into  middle  Tn  and  that  means  torrential  rains  for  the  Bonaroo  party  goers....And  you  know  there  is  lots  and  lots  of   sexy  ladies  there  and   with  sure  to  be  puddles  and pools  of  standing  water,  only   the  best  in Pictures...   Gee   I  hope  some of  you  young  folks  can  go   and  get pictures...  Maybe  MK  can  give  you  folks  some incentive  if     the  forecast  holds  for  heavy  rains  in  Mabnchester  this  weekend....

Wish  I  could be  there,  but  I  have my  own shoots  right  here in Nashville  to  do..

Maybe  I  can  get some TV  clips  if  the  local  stations air   them.  I  am  sure  they will,  so  I  will  be  looking for  them  this  weekend  and  if  anything  good  developes,  I  will send  them  to  WIR....

Wish  and  hope  for  rain  this  weekend.....(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]