Wetlook-Online

Message # 16489.2

Subject: Hello wow!

Date: Thu 09/06/05 12:01:24 GMT

Name: James ex

Email: richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm going there in a couple of weeks

Its brilliant for jeans lovers like me

3rd year running down there now (though we stop in Rockley Park in Poole)

Used to go when I was in my teens with parents (worse luck)

Its best to park to Boscombe and walk down the promenade

I can't wait

I try to get the wife in the water with me but she doesn't really like the sea, only pool and rivers and lakes

In reply to Message (16489) Hello The first wet girl of the year

By chribbly - thornefamily@tiscali.co.uk gb Thu 09/06/05 06:27:00 GMT

Thought I would share an incredibly lucky wetlook experience that occured last night along a beach in Bournemouth, which is a holiday resort on the south coast of England. I was out walking with my wife and daughter who know nothing of my love of wet clothes so normally I would not be able to concentrate on any wetlook that presented itself.

However, last night I was really lucky on several counts, the first of which was noticing a girl standing in the sea up to her knees wearing a long white cotton skirt and a fitted short buttoned up jacket. She was standing facing the beach trying to get her partner to join her in the sea, which he seemed reluctant to do, idiot!!

As I said earlier we were walking along the promanade so I expected to be past this wonderful vision very soon and have to miss whatever happened next. I could not think of any excuse to stand and watch other than admitting I wanted to watch this girl get wet, not an option. I suppose walking backwards would have worked but would have looked slightly suspicious and have been dangerous.

Instant gloom, but then instant happiness as my daugther spotted a fish and chip shop on the promenade and declared she wanted a bag of chips (french fries). I was delighted and even offered to pay for them, so off she went leaving my wife and I standing on the promonade looking out to sea with a good view of the girl in the white skirt. She by then had persuaded her boyfriend to join her although he seemed more interested in not getting water on his trousers than on watching the vision in front of him, some people are fools!

They played around in the water with her doing most of the splashing because to me she desparately wanted to get wetter but did not want to be the instegator of this. At one point she waded out till she was waist deep and I started to be worried that my daughter would return to spoil my fun, but no there was still no sign of her.

The girl eventually came out of the water and started walking away from us in the direction we were walking so I now started hoping my daughter would return so might be able to catch her up to get a closer glimpse of the sight of the white skirt, now almost transparent and showing a white thong underneath. But in an instant I switched to hoping my daughter would not return as they turned around and started to walk towards us. I realised that we had been standing next to one of those beach showers with fresh water and she was heading for this, what had I done to deserve this I thought, but then the fear my daughter would return was hightened as this would mean I would have to walk off and miss what may happen.

The girl approached the shower, turned it on and proceeded to carefully direct it all over her sandy feet and the white skirt to wash the seawater out. I had a perfect view of all this from about ten feet away and was vaguely aware of my wife saying things like 'what did she want to go and get wet for' and 'she will ruin her clothes' but I was too engrossed to care.

She finished her shower and she and her boyfriend walked off and dissapeared up a pathway just as my daughter returned with her chips moaning loudly about the queue and that they ran out just as she was being served, I of course said how sorry I was for her wait and continued my walk floating about six inches above the pavement.

I will never ever complain that I am an unlucky person again, the girl getting wet, my daughter being delayed and by chance standing next to the shower have got to be all the luck I am going to get this year.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]