MyWetloook

Message # 16485.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Nice, optimistic story. [nt]

Date: Thu 09/06/05 23:37:38 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (16485) Hello Wetlook memories #2

By Jane - uu Thu 09/06/05 03:28:08 GMT

Hello again!

What would you say about some more “wet” memories?

I described you in my previous post (# 16284), what was usually happening and I was getting wet my clothes as a student (and a teacher, also). Another occasion, when I used to go a lot of times into the sea clothed, was my “youth-summers” in my birth village.

I’ve told in my first post (#14387) that, when I was 12, my family moved to a bigger town. Since then, I was spending 1 – 2 months of almost every summer in my village. My grandfather was a fisherman. Almost every evening he was going out fishing and he was coming back early in the morning. 2 – 3 times a week, before fastening his fish boat back to the dock, he was passing from the sea out of our house. He had selected for our family some of the best fish to cook them. But, as it wasn’t deep enough, he couldn’t bring the boat to the beach. So, somebody had to walk into the water, more than waist-deep, and carry the basket with the fish out, because my grandfather would return home later, after he would sell the fish. As my brother and me were usually still sleeping, our father was already out for some fieldwork and our grandmother wasn’t able anymore, it was our mother who usually did that. She used to wear all day some thin, usually multi-colored, light summer dresses, which were getting dry too quickly, so she didn’t care to go near the boat wearing it. She rarely changed that dress before evening when she was just resting or going out. I can also remember her sometimes, between various home works, getting into the sea for a while and then getting back in her works. I also used to wear that kind of dresses. They were very comfortable; you could go swimming and just after that go shopping or meet some friends and then go swimming again etc.

One night, having been 17 already, I was allowed for the first time to go with my brother to a nightclub that had just opened in town. A friend of us was celebrating his birthday and we were invited there. I remember, as I have some photos of that night, that I was dressed formally (I think for the first time in my life!) in white trousers and a pink shirt. We had a lot of fun and we returned home early in the morning. Arriving home, I saw my grandfather’s boat coming near. And I decided to help him for the first time. I left my bag, took off my shoes and ran into the water to bring the basket with the fish. I was already in when my mother came out of the house and shouted to me that I would destroy my “good” clothes. As my grandfather hadn’t still brought the boat as near as he could, I went in swimming approaching it. Then I climbed on the boat, gave my grandfather a kiss, he gave me a smile, and I jumped back into the sea. When I could step on the bottom, I caught the basket and walked out singing. Everybody should have realized that I was extremely happy, as I had been all night out in a nightclub! I was feeling that I was growing up and I liked that. And, also, they’ve been a lot of things I was doing for the first time in my life! And I liked that too.

Next days I was trying to be awake when my grandfather’s boat was coming near to bring our fish. Sometimes getting up early and sometimes coming back after going out for the whole night. And then I was going in to catch the basked; Sometimes in my bathing suit, sometimes in my pyjamas, sometimes in my going out outfit and sometimes in just some all day clothes. My grandfather was always giving me a smile. (Sometimes, of course, I was sleeping!)

Some days later my grandfather asked me to go with him fishing. I went once and I liked it so much that I started doing it frequently for the next summers. I realized that I liked the night very much, especially its silence in the middle of the sea. I also liked the stories my grandfather was telling me and I adored watching the sunrise from the boat. Being on the boat all night, I had to be dressed warmly, as it was cold through the night in the middle of the sea. So I was usually wearing jeans, sport shoes, a jean jacket or a college blouse above and a long-sleeved shirt or blouse inside. When sometimes we had some fish to bring home, I was always jumping into the sea with all my clothes on and carrying the basket out, although my grandfather was telling that we could call my mother (I wanted her to rest some time more), or I could bring it home myself from the dock (It was far away from our house). I liked that he was always smiling to me sweetly when I was in the water and also this morning dive was very refreshing for me. I was staying in the yard for a while, drinking some milk or a juice, and then I was going in, I was taking my wet clothes off and I was going to bed till afternoon.

A couple of winter “wet” memories next time.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]