WetlookPro

Message # 16483.2

Subject: Hello I love Saundersfoot beach in Tenby

Date: Thu 09/06/05 11:44:04 GMT

Name: James ex

Email: richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I booked a couple of days off this week

Tuesday I went to a place called Bolton Abbey (in the lovely Yorkshire Dales)about 30 miles drive from home

It does get busy there when the weather is hot, it is quite a sun trap, you get lots of wetlook here because when you swim in a river, not many girls seem to take swimming costumes

I have to share this story with you though

There are some stepping stones, in the water stacked quite high, in the middle of the river, its about waist deep, I noticed there was a big gap where some stones should have been, my wife was stood on the bridge, too afraid to cross and get wet even though it was 22C, she was shouting down at me, fall in fall in etc, (there was also big groups of school kids also on the bridge egging me on, the problem is with my wife, she was getting them all to shout it.

As luck would have it though I had my old jeans on, but still had my socks and shoes as well, so guessed what happened when I tried to jump over the big gap, yes you know now, I fell in!!!!

I was soaked from the waist down, I was surprised how warm the water felt here in my jeans, as I never been swimming there in my jeans before, only up the road in Appletreewick,

So I thought, ah well, might as well go full in now, so swum around a bit, I love the clingy feeling, my tight tee shirt was great.

But to cap it all off I had no change of clothes on me so I drip dried, unfortunately the wife wouldn't get fully wet with me, only up to her crotch level in her jeans (this is always a turn on) so I decided to soak her anyway

Later on in the afternoon I had to watch this one (pity I didn't have a camera with me)

2 girls in there late teens arrived, and had these air bed things, both wearing crop white tops and blue jeans and they decided to go full in, you know what there like, roll up the jeans up to above their knees hoping not to get wet (Cough) they took their air beds into the water with them and decided to lay down, and paddle around with their arms, after a bit of playing they decided to get out again, but as you'll all know now, the front of their jeans and tops were soaked, it was a good eyeful I can tell you.  Then they decided to ditch their air beds and go swimming

I had a great day and can't wait to go back on warm weekends here or to Appletreewick

But in 2 and a bit weeks, I'll be sunning myself in Bournemouth(well hopefully) plenty of wetlook here

Back to your experience Zebra, I have never been to Barry Island, only Saundersfoot beach in Tenby, the experiences there from holidays (before I was 18) I could talk about all day, will have to go back there and Barry Island, you see lots in Bournemouth, thats the only reason I love it as well as good nightlife

I would also love to hear about anyone with similar experiences on river days or beach days

In reply to Message (16483) Hello wet jeans

By zebra - af Thu 09/06/05 01:46:56 GMT

I had to take a group of young people ( 18-24) to the beach at Barry Island near Cardiff. It was a lovely day yeaterday - about 23c. I enjoy wetlook so you can imagine my delight when 6 or so of the young women got off our bus and ran down the beach. I just knew what they were going to do. They dropped their bags and ran straight into the sea - fully clothed. Their jeans looked fantastic in the sun. I expected them to change when they came out but they stayed in their wet clothes until they dried off. Summer has been a long time coming in UK but it is here at last. Sorry no camera, but I think Barry Island could be a wetlook paradise because through the day I must have seen about 20 girls and lads entering the waves in the clothes.

Has anyone seen this phenomena elsewhere?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]