minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 02:15:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 16468.1

Subject: Hello Re: VIDCLIPS of interest ??

Date: Wed 08/06/05 08:09:56 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Regarding Cool Million. I never heard of that show. I remember "Banacek", "McCloud", "McMillan and Wife", and "Columbo", all originally from that period (and I think all were run under "Mystery Theater" or "Mystery Movie" at some point). Anyway... A quick search of tvtome led me to this page, who would appear to be the actress you referred to in the "Cool Million" show:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-59773

I don't recall such a scene from Banacek as you described, but I do remember Christine Belford, the actress who played "Carlie Kirkland" - Banacek's rival in his investigations.

The sylvania ad rings a bell... but so long ago, I can't really remember. An ad which stands out far more was an ad for a bra. A woman dives into a pool fully clothed and emerged to demonstrate how well the bra supported her. Now that was a wetlook classic.

In reply to Message (16468) Film/AVI VIDCLIPS of interest ??

By John Smith - none@anymymous.org uu Wed 08/06/05 06:59:52 GMT

As a teenager, I recall watching the NBC "Mystery Movie" series that was on during

the 1970's.  The NBC Mystery Movie featured a rotating set of "miniseries" each week.

In particular, I recall some specific episodes of "Banacek" and "Cool Million" which

would be of interest to members of this forum.

In the "Cool Million" episode titled "The Abduction of Baynard Barnes" I recall

a character named Michelle who waded through a swamp in an evening dress (and had to dunk herself under the water to avoid being spotted by her persuers -- ruining her immaculate hairdo).  Also

I think she wound up wading into the surf the in her torn mud-stained evening gown.

My memory of a certain "Banacek" episode is less clear.  In the episode titled

"THE VANISHING CHALICE" I believe there was a scene where a greek tycoon tries to force

himself upon "Carly Kirkland" -- another character.  Banacek goes to her aid and pushes

the tycoon into two well-dressed women -- and all three of them fall into the pool.  But

I'm not as sure about this one.

For Extra Credit if anyone dares --- there was an advertisement from the Sylvainia

Corporation for "flashbulbs".   In those days, cameras used didposable flash bulbs and flash cubes

which took only one shot before the filament had to be changed.  The commercial featured

a model posing on a window-sill.  The photographer tried to shoot a picture of her but

his flashbulb failed.  The next thing you hear is a loud splash.  The commentator comes on

and says "If you don't use the Sylcania blue-dot flash, you might miss a shot that you never

get a second chance to get...".  In the final scene, you hear a knock on the door.  The

photographer opens the door to see the lovely model soaking wet.  Hair shiny, soggy dress and

heels.  As a final capper she reaches down, gathers the hem of her skirt and wrings it

out.  This commercial was definitely real and is burned indellibly onto my mind.

Anyone think they might be able to find it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]