Wetlook-Online

Message # 16425.10.1.1

Subject: Hello WIR, my opinion on the subject

Date: Tue 07/06/05 00:53:03 GMT

Name: Alabama pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well yes, you are right, that's a drawback for candid. IMHO the people should know they are beeing photographed. No hidden cameras. Anyway I've been too Warsaw's biggsest fountain during the hieatwave in late may and many people were with cameras. They where making photos of people in swimsuits, wetlook, even ducks (depending on which photographer), quite clearly, among them a television crew was filming and where some press reportes. Nobody protested, nobody even said a thing. But I think those photos are not stuff I can put on the net. Reason? Well, the people knew they were photographed by some reporters and some people probobly just for the fun. However many might have not agreed (okay, maybe not many, maybe just a few) if they knew they were going to be on a website linked from a fetish forum, along with some candid, some proffesional and even some semi-nude other links. And that is why I think I cannot post such photos...

Mike.

In reply to Message (16425.10.1) Note Re: I agree with Piet......

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 06/06/05 14:18:04 GMT

...in that I do think it's an invasion of privacy if the subjects have no idea that they r being photographed. However, Candid filming in a group of ppl, when they know they're being photographed, and would be posted on a website, would be acceptable. The stuff that wet Brian and Leon do in a candid situation, know they're being photographed. And I do like both scenarios, but lean more toward the professional, more erotic side of wetlook. Wink Smile
In reply to Message (16425.10) Thumbs Up Candid [nt]

By Alabama - pl Mon 06/06/05 12:57:17 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (16425) Question what do you like more candid or professionally photographed ?? [nt]

By jay - joeshoo11@yahoo.com ca Mon 06/06/05 00:58:03 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]