Wetlook-Online

Message # 16398.3

Subject: Angry Re: to wetlook producers KEDS

Date: Sun 05/06/05 01:42:20 GMT

Name: ltshamus uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

my ultimate wetlook is KEDS wet and/ or muddy..... but since I don't have the time to do my own I am VERY appreciative of the work that all of these fine wetlook producers do so if you don't like what you see or can't get what you want.........start your own site!!!, but DON'T ever complain..........my 2 cents
In reply to Message (16398) Happy to wetlook producers

By luvwetgirls - us Sat 04/06/05 13:07:43 GMT

I thoroughly enjoy all of your contributions, and I want you all to know that. But I have yet to see the ultimate wetlook picture. For everybody its different, mine is a girl in New Balance 991's soaked and with socks, jeans, and polo shirt. I wearing those now, and I not only like seeing women get wet in clothes I like doing too. Soon I will be wet in my gray 991s. Do other heterosexual men like to get soaked by themselves.

I am seriously considering starting my own wetlook site, and I guess, my friends, you all know what the girl will be wearing in the debut. How much money would be necessary to start? I live in the states, and am I don't know how the Pound translates to dollar or other forms of money. I'm anxious to have women wearing what I want them to in shots, and thats something most of us would not get to do unless we own a site. It would be cheaper for me in the long run to do this than to continue to submit request and pay for the shoes 130.00$ and fee. I haven't requested this 991 because I was hoping I'd see it when I least suspected. Thank you all again for wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]