MyWetloook

Message # 16398.1

Subject: Info Re: to wetlook producers

Date: Sat 04/06/05 15:06:29 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We specialize in jeans and sneakers on our site.  To be honest, I cant tell you the difference in 991 or 440s :)  I know on a couple of our sites we have used New Balance before but I couldn't tell you the model number.  I'm sure we'd would all welcome a new site if you wish to go that route.

If you want to set up a custom, just let me know exactly what you'd like and we can set it up.

http://www.wetlookuniversity.com

In reply to Message (16398) Happy to wetlook producers

By luvwetgirls - us Sat 04/06/05 13:07:43 GMT

I thoroughly enjoy all of your contributions, and I want you all to know that. But I have yet to see the ultimate wetlook picture. For everybody its different, mine is a girl in New Balance 991's soaked and with socks, jeans, and polo shirt. I wearing those now, and I not only like seeing women get wet in clothes I like doing too. Soon I will be wet in my gray 991s. Do other heterosexual men like to get soaked by themselves.

I am seriously considering starting my own wetlook site, and I guess, my friends, you all know what the girl will be wearing in the debut. How much money would be necessary to start? I live in the states, and am I don't know how the Pound translates to dollar or other forms of money. I'm anxious to have women wearing what I want them to in shots, and thats something most of us would not get to do unless we own a site. It would be cheaper for me in the long run to do this than to continue to submit request and pay for the shoes 130.00$ and fee. I haven't requested this 991 because I was hoping I'd see it when I least suspected. Thank you all again for wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]