Wetlook-Online

Message # 16397.2.1

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Question on inflatable pools

Date: Sat 04/06/05 21:57:35 GMT

Name: MG ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As Anthony points out it should work without a problem.But I don't want to be the first guinea pig either.But what a great idea if it does work safely. Hopefully someone who is qualified to give an answer will respond.Then one of you guys can try it out first!.LOL
In reply to Message (16397.2) Hello Re: Question on inflatable pools

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 04/06/05 20:49:05 GMT

As Frankie points out, electricity and water can be a dangerous combination. But then, we use electric kettles all the time with nary a problem, and hot tubs use electric heaters without frying their occupants.

If you look at the way a waterbed heater is used in a water bed, and replicate the installation with an inflatable  pool instead, you'd think it should be OK - theoretically speaking. I've thought about the same idea myself, but haven't gone so far as to try it. Given the risk of a waterbed springing a leak, the heater ought to be designed to remain safe if it gets wet. My brother had a water bed, and as I recall, the heater was placed under the safety liner (two layers of plastic between the water and the heater). Theoretically, the heater should never get wet, but good design practice should assume it to be a "wet" application for an extra margin of safety (again, *theoretically*). I believe waterbed mattresses and inflatable pools are made from similar materials (vinyl), but I have also wondered about whether a waterbed heater might run too hot to safely use with an inflatable pool.

Personally, I would not want to be the guinea pig on an idea like this, but I'd be interested if anyone has some constructive, practical, safe suggestions on heating the water in an inflatable pool that doesn't involve buckets of hot water.

In reply to Message (16397) Question Question on inflatable pools

By Gravisten - gravisten@hotmail.com us Sat 04/06/05 12:30:47 GMT

Hello-

I was just wondering...I dont have much experience with waterbed heaters, so could you put one underneath an inflatable pool without worry of it melting?  

Thanks,

G10

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]