minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 14:06:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 16397.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Date: Sat 04/06/05 20:30:20 GMT

Name: Neutral ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I wouldn't really see that much of a problem with it, yes it can shock you but thats why outdoor outlets are required to be GFCI's (Ground Fault Circuit Interupt). Also don't forget that waterbed heaters are designed to fail safe because some waterbeds leak as well. Realistically the probability of getting shocked would be relatively low. My question would be why would you do it, it would take ages to make any difference to the temperature of the water becuase most of the heating would be lost to the ground.
In reply to Message (16397.1) Danger DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

By Frankie - us Sat 04/06/05 13:07:52 GMT

When you're dealing with electricity, water is it's worst enemy!  Unlike water beds, inflatible pools are subjust to tearing, leaking and splashing.  It won't take much to make contact with the waterbed heater.  Melting isn't the problem - it's YOU becoming a crispy-fry!  Don't be foolish.  

You're better off filling up the pool with a mixture of hot and cold water, or else let the sun do the heating.  

In reply to Message (16397) Question Question on inflatable pools

By Gravisten - gravisten@hotmail.com us Sat 04/06/05 12:30:47 GMT

Hello-

I was just wondering...I dont have much experience with waterbed heaters, so could you put one underneath an inflatable pool without worry of it melting?  

Thanks,

G10

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]