Wetlook-Online

Message # 16384.1

Subject: Hello Re: For Wet Brian and T Square fans

Date: Fri 03/06/05 15:57:21 GMT

Name: Wet Brian ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi,MK,

I guess it will be a matter of "watch this space". I recall they did a simillar thing a few years ago,put these signs in the fountains ,I believe during one of the Euro football events (I have no interest in football,sorry for my ignorance!! Wink Smile ) but people still went in.

I guess if it is,as predicted,a heatwave summer again this year,we could see scenes similar to 2 years ago? I cant see the wardens being able to control 20/30 people in the fountains at the same time?

I do have some other wet events lined up over the coming months,I will be attending a raft race on 12th June,and have got a world championship water skiing event coming to a beach resort not far away,so may get some beach candid wetlook there.

Cheers

Brian

In reply to Message (16384) Hello For Wet Brian and T Square fans

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 03/06/05 15:46:33 GMT

You may have missed this earlier post below...

http://forum.minxmovies.com/show.asp?16369

Sadly...this is 2 major wetlook sources we have lost this year. The first was the demise of the ALBANY fountain day events...those are now to all extent and purposes....dead.....and now we hear that Trafalgar Square is now going to be as restricted as the Trevi fountain in Rome is.....i.e. no matter how hot it gets...nobody will be allowed in the fountains any more....what a shame. I used to enjoy revelling in that fountain during New Years' celebrations in the early 70's...and then they banned all that to.

What this all means is....just like when a famous painter like Picasso died....his paintings were suddenly incredibly valuable and worth millions. Therefore...as from tomorrow the Apex Trafalgar Square tapes and Albany tapes will now be sold at $1000 each....ha ha...just kidding. In fact we have lowered prices on all these DVDs recently.

Seriously though....it does mean that with our 2 best sources of wetlook now "extinct"...we will need to scout out some new locations to go. Leon has been creating lots of wetlook action inside the clubs in the UK...and Wet Brian has found lots of other interesting events to go to...e.g. such as the river rafts races and It's A Knockout events.

Maybe we should throw a wreath into Trafalgar Square....to pay tribute to the death of wetlook ....our "Mecca" for wetlook has been extinguished.

Oh well....it was fun while it lasted.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]