minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:46:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 16366.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: wetlook event: who will visit Ponderslaan?

Date: Sun 05/06/05 06:19:42 GMT

Name: waterman de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thx for your answer Martijn,

its homeplay for you an by far not such a long travel as must have been to Cambodia. Hope you will have fine weather and many nice girls in wet clothing on the afternoon of that sunday in two weeks.

Good luck and I am looking forward to your pictures.

waterman

In reply to Message (16366.1) Hello Re: wetlook event: who will visit Ponderslaan?

By Martijn - nl Fri 03/06/05 14:42:42 GMT

I'll try to be there again this year, I haven't got anything else planned for the 19th yet.

Maybe I'll stand on the other side of the water this year, I think that should be a better spot to see them get out of the water.

I also got some nice pics from the beach in Sihanoukville, Cambodia, which I will scan and put on my site soon.

I'll let you know when they're there.

Martijn

In reply to Message (16366) Hello wetlook event: who will visit Ponderslaan?

By waterman - de Fri 03/06/05 02:48:52 GMT

Hi all together.

After those nice images someone posted of last years competition of "Ponderslaan" in Spaarndam / Haarlem the Netherlands I browesed the internet to find that the next competition run will be at the Spaarndam village party on sunday, June 19th. I wanted to visit this favorable wetlook event myself this year to take photos, but have my problems with sundays time schedule. Travelling about five hours from my home to that place its too bad knowing all the best will take place in sunday afternoon which means you might have to take time for a free monday too. I can't cause business dates even on sunday evening will interfere.

So, who's going to bring us again such nice images of this event als someone did from the last round, which had some really nice women taking the plunge?

More about this years event is here:

http://www.dorpsfeest-spaarndam.nl/2005/html/ponderslaan2005.html

and there are also some images on other pages of this site.

Hope, that one of us (or several) will be there.

Have fun

waterman

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]