WetlookPro

Message # 16343.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: All digital?

Date: Thu 02/06/05 15:51:53 GMT

Name: JW gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
16 Megabits per what?
In reply to Message (16343.1.1) Hello Re: All digital?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 01/06/05 21:46:37 GMT

Hi Anthony....actually those caps are very low res cos I captured it in an old fashioned and primitive way...i.e. recording to a vhs vcr (vhs is only 240 lines of res) and then capturing to my pc via analog capture card. That is really an old way to do things.

The best way to capture tv clips these days is if you buy a tivo/dvr/dvd recorder with an internal hard drive and then subscribe to a high def satellite service that broadcasts in hdtv....i.e. like the VOOM service..and then you can capture directly from hdtv and burn your clips to dvd.

As you know...the biggest "lie" in television marketing is when tv services boast that they broadcast "at 100% digital quality"...and thats a totally meaningless statement....100% of "what"...cos quality is determined by the bit rate they broadcast that channel at. Some digital stations are total crap (all pixelated and with artifacts showing when there is too much movemenbt)...while other digital networks are very sharp.

"Digital Quality" is a meaningless word that advertisers use....it means about as much as Ricardo Montalban who for years used to promote car seats being made in "Corinthian Leather" in his auto commercials....there ain't no such thing as Corinthian Leather...

Basically...only the MAJOR networks in the USA and Canada broadcast at full bit rate digital broadcasting....which I am told is around 16 megabits. Most digital channels are compressed with relatively low bit rates and most minor channels are only broadcast at around 5 megabits or less......so in many cases...a good old analog tv signal if often better that a low bit rate digital channel.

MK

In reply to Message (16343.1) Thumbs Up All digital?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 01/06/05 20:45:09 GMT

Thinking about how those caps compare to what was the norm say 5 or more years ago... image quality looks so much better.
In reply to Message (16343) Hello Rona Dream Home (Canadian tv)

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 01/06/05 19:49:30 GMT

Somebody last week alerted us to the Rona Dream Home home improvements gameshow having a wet scene today....so I ran off a few caps for ya. The show is being repeated in 4 different time zones in Canada tonight...so you can catch re-runs later tonight.

but here is basically what happened...

http://www.wamgold.com/RONA.JPG

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]