minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:36:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 16338.1

Subject: Hello local tv alert...anybody here on this forum from Illinois ?

Date: Wed 01/06/05 19:25:34 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OK...I did some satellite surfing and tracked it down and then researched where all this took place....

The good news is...I tracked down the tv footage and it is indeed very nice. It shows the bride and groon sliding down a water slide...and 8-10 bridesmaids in long black dresses playing in the plunge pool with the bride. Also...I zoomed in on the posters advertising the event...and it was sponsored by a radio station called Q106.5, from Moline, Illinois....and then looked for a webpage for the radio station...and bingo...here it is..

http://www.2dorks.com/

The bad news is...the pics on their website do not really do justice at all....and they do not show you any of the waterslide and plunge pool stuff you see on the tv footage....but you do get a small taste of things on the website.

The real shame is....we don't seem to have anybody on this forum who lives near Moline, Illinois and listens to this radio station...cos they were advertising this event for weeks...here it is in their calendar of events...

http://www.2dorks.com/events/events5.htm

and it was a event open for the public to see....we could have sent somebody along....it somebody from Illinois had alerted us in advance. It is common for radio stations to sponsor such events.

Perhaps somebody in the IL area will catch some better footage on the 11pm local news tonight.

MK

In reply to Message (16338) Hello wetlook alert on Fox News

By Corsair - zurg@adelphia.net uu Wed 01/06/05 14:01:30 GMT

In one of their end-of-the-hour clips, Fox News was showing a bride and groom who got married at a waterpark and slid down adjoining water slide in tux and wedding dress.  They also showed the bridesmaids in their dresses standing in the splash pool a the bottom.  Not the greatest footage, but better than usual.

Corsair

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]