Wetlook-Online

Message # 16329.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Question for Poles

Date: Thu 02/06/05 05:15:03 GMT

Name: klm4748 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You know, I'd have been happier no knowing about the wetness on Saturday. I had to sweat all day while being entirely unable to convince my g/f to take a break from all our errands long enough to get CLOSE to water. Her method of cooling down is a naked bath. Well, she looks great, but I'd have been very happy to be in wet clothes all day...

Anyway, I've had the general idea that no one wants to swim in the ponds because they're too polluted. So, what is the real story-- is swimming in park ponds okay, or forbidden by the health department, or what?

In the meantime, I'll keep waiting for opportunities at Arkadia (actually got drenched there Monday, but the young women who were playing with the water stayed mostly dry); and wearing shorts with varying amounts of underwear in Wodnik.

In reply to Message (16329.2) Info Re: Question for Poles

By Alabama - pl Wed 01/06/05 12:31:19 GMT

I'd say give them a miss. The best places for Wetlook are the parks and fountains:

- The fountain/pond at POLE MOKOTOWSKIE (was really hot last saturday when hunderds of people came to the Strongmen event. Many girls landed in the pond, clothes, shoes and all. It was 32C!

- The fountain in front of Arkadia Mall

- The 4 small fountains and one bigger one on Plac Defilad around the Palace of Culture

- The Czerniakowskie Pond (Jeziorko Czerniakowskie) known for many teenage outdoor beer parties ending as dunkings.

- Park Szcz&#281;&#347;cliwicki, similar to Pole Mokotowskie, though less action.

All of these places had a lot of wetlook activieties during the 28-34 degree "long weekend" last week. Now it's a bloody 18 degrees and wetlook is not present. Those places really work as pools and are much more popular.

As far as indoor pools are concerned, as Max said, they usually don't allow swimming in clothes, unless you rent the place. My high school rented a pool in the Ursynów district for swiming lessons and many students have landed in the pool fully clothed. Nobody cared :-)

Mike.

In reply to Message (16329) Question Question for Poles

By klm4748 - uu Wed 01/06/05 03:14:42 GMT

I've heard that there are outdoor pools in Warsaw, not just the indoor ones. Can anyone give me an idea how restrictive they are on swimwear compared to the indoor pools? I feel like I'm lucky no one yells at me for wearing more than just the spandex underwear that passes for swimwear here (eww!)...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]