minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:41:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 16294.1.1.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why is so few pictures with pantyhose?

Date: Tue 31/05/05 07:18:21 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes....they did look nice in mud...but sadly in the 147 episodes she only ever got them wet in a clear water scene once....

Here's a trivia test for you....in the Dukes of Hazzard series Catherine Bach got her pantyhose muddy in at least 2 episodes (in a mudfight in one episode...and in quicksand in another episode) and she got her jeans wet in the lake in a couple of episodes.....but she was only ever in wet pantyhose in one episode....which scene was that

..the answer + news & weather at 11. (those of you in the uk can get a crackerjack pencil)

MK

In reply to Message (16294.1.1.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Why is so few pictures with pantyhose?

By Waterspaniel - us Tue 31/05/05 03:58:22 GMT

Those Daisy Duke pantyhose looked even better caked in mud after she fought one of the villians in that mudhole. Wow
In reply to Message (16294.1.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Re: Why is so few pictures with pantyhose?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 30/05/05 20:51:17 GMT

An interesting piece of trivia for ya....

Guess who created many iconic pantyhose clad tv characters in the 1970s.....characters that are today worshipped by pantyhose fetishists.....the irony is...those actresses never wanted to wanted to wear pantyhose...they were FORCED to....by the Network Censors...ha ha.

The best example of this being Catherine Bach and her gorgeous pantyhose clad legs as Daisy Duke in The Dukes of Hazzard. Catherine Bach invented those high cut shorts...but when she wore them on the set with bare legs...the network censors threw a fit and proclaimed they were cut too tight and too high...and were indecent. So...they told the producers of the show that Daisy Duke could not expose her bare legs like that...and she must cover them up with nylons....hence...the censors created the greatest pair of pantyhose clad legs in tv history...ha ha.

Similarly...pantyhose fetishists have always worshipped the tv series THREES COMPANY...because the actresses alway wore pantyhose...even when they went to bed and were in their night dresses. Again...nothing that the actresses had anything to do with...the network censors had some bizarre idea in their head that 2 girls sharing an apartment with a guy and wearing nighties with bare legs...was indecent...but if they wore nylons all the time, then everything was hunky dory.

I have hired several models in the past who have the same bizarre mindset too...and they have said to me..."I don't do nude work....I will not be filmed naked"....but these same girls are perfectly happy to wear NOTHING except for pantyhose....did they think you cannot see thru them.....sheesh....thats worse than the way Jessica Simpson's mind works.....which is a nice segway....

...that leads us back to the new Dukes of Hazzard movie where Jessica Simpson wears the Daisy Dukes shorts....and it's a total bummer....she does NOT wear pantyhose as Catherine did...and she cannot even fill the shorts nicely as Catherine did....Jessica's bare legs are like toothpicks...ha ha.

The good news is Warner Brothers have finally announced they will begin work on shooting the new WONDER WOMAN movie later this year. The bad news is....it is sure to be as crappy as Halle's Berry's catwoman costume and the new Jessica Alba movie, FANTASTIC FOUR (i.e. boring jumpsuits) that opens next month...and the new WONDER WOMAN costume is unlikely to be anywhere as nice as Linda Carter's costime, she was the pantyhose queen of the 1970's.

MK

In reply to Message (16294.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Why is so few pictures with pantyhose?

By Waterspaniel - us Mon 30/05/05 17:49:02 GMT

I agree. they started this no pantyhose crap a few years back, and it really sucks.  Depressed
In reply to Message (16294.1) Hello Re: Why is so few pictures with pantyhose?

By David - spawn75@worldnet.att.net us Mon 30/05/05 16:29:02 GMT

Probably because a lot of women hate wearing pantyhose which is a shame since pantyhose look and feel great on and when they are wet or messy
In reply to Message (16294) Question Why is so few pictures with pantyhose?

By Wetlookfan - ru Mon 30/05/05 08:40:00 GMT

Indeed, I looked through many sites (from www.umd.net etc) and found so few photos where part of costume would be pantyhose.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]